14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >  
The Day And Night Video Collab, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Darius Wave
Dec 23 2013, 06:00 PM
Instructor
Thank You all! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wollace03
Dec 23 2013, 06:20 PM
GMC:er
wow.. fantastic video!!!

I am so happy that I am part of this collab!

big thanx to cosmin, darius and gabriel for their excellent work....

where is the next collab?...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 23 2013, 07:21 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Dec 23 2013, 06:20 PM) *
where is the next collab?...

Stay tuned, something "smells" nice in the kitchen ph34r.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Dec 23 2013, 07:56 PM
biggrin.gif

Hi, everybody.
Congrats to everyone!
It is amazing.
There many people with different levels and from many parts of our planet.
But there is one thing that unites all of us. It's music.
That's Great!
Nice to meet everyone.

wink.gif

Cosmin,thank you very much.

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Dec 23 2013, 08:02 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (pavelducati @ Dec 23 2013, 07:56 PM) *

That's what makes it so awesome, everyone plays at their own level without competition or pressure (ok, maybe a little pressure), and we are all part of something huge!

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 23 2013, 08:16 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
man, that turned out even more epic than I imagined ohmy.gif it was really brilliant to be involved in that biggrin.gif

You guys done a great job putting that together, really appreciate the comments as well, thanks.
It must have taken a ton of time and effort......totally worth it though smile.gif awesome!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 23 2013, 11:25 PM
great video, very nice soloing from everyone, hope you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 24 2013, 01:00 AM
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Dec 23 2013, 07:02 PM) *
That's what makes it so awesome, everyone plays at their own level without competition or pressure (ok, maybe a little pressure), and we are all part of something huge!

Hungry, you hit that nail right on the head there!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 01:38 AM
Instructor
+1 to EPIC word as the description of this collab. It's awesome that we could create a very cool to hear piece of music. The next step would be to play this one live any time... biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Dec 24 2013, 03:02 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Thanks for the comments and putting this massive collab together. It gelled together so well… it sounds like one cohesive instrumental! cool.gif Really cool to see so many GMCers join in.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Doug Lane
Dec 24 2013, 03:02 AM
I appreciate the words of the instructors on my playing-- especially your comments Darius. I have to tell you that my tone on the recording I sent was slightly skewed due to the presence of beats audio doing post processing of the audio on my computer. The scoop you are hearing isn't supposed to be as distinct as it was, but I thought it still sounded good in context for this one after I removed beats. I'll be sure to continue lowering my gain for the practice benefits, though.

+Quote Post
Blister
Dec 24 2013, 04:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
A Musical Quilt of Artistic Excellence! I mean, is there a word for something bigger than "Epic"? unsure.gif

I am so thankful to be a part of it. And wow! Playing in a duet with Bahadir?!? That was truly awesome how that turned out & had to be quite a challenge to mix. Thank you so much for the comments, too. The solos from everyone really feature the talent at GMC & are so inspiring.

QUOTE (pavelducati @ Dec 23 2013, 01:56 PM) *
biggrin.gif

Hi, everybody.
Congrats to everyone!
It is amazing.
That's Great!
Nice to meet everyone.

wink.gif

Cosmin,thank you very much.

The comment regarding "many parts of our planet" got me thinking about how international GMC really is. (Politicians should take note, but I won't go any further on that. wink.gif ) Darius had Bahadir & I playing side-by-side & yet we are many thousands of miles apart! I understand the amount of time & work that has to go into mixing the collabs & certainly don't want to create even more work for the instructors, but I'm curious what all of you may think about adding our country under our names in the collabs to show how far-reaching GMC goes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 24 2013, 09:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Doug Lane @ Dec 24 2013, 03:02 AM) *
I appreciate the words of the instructors on my playing-- especially your comments Darius. I have to tell you that my tone on the recording I sent was slightly skewed due to the presence of beats audio doing post processing of the audio on my computer. The scoop you are hearing isn't supposed to be as distinct as it was, but I thought it still sounded good in context for this one after I removed beats. I'll be sure to continue lowering my gain for the practice benefits, though.

Got it Doug! smile.gif Thanx for response - very cool take anyway...You can be proud of it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 24 2013, 12:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Blister @ Dec 24 2013, 12:28 AM) *
A Musical Quilt of Artistic Excellence! I mean, is there a word for something bigger than "Epic"? unsure.gif

I am so thankful to be a part of it. And wow! Playing in a duet with Bahadir?!? That was truly awesome how that turned out & had to be quite a challenge to mix. Thank you so much for the comments, too. The solos from everyone really feature the talent at GMC & are so inspiring.

The comment regarding "many parts of our planet" got me thinking about how international GMC really is. (Politicians should take note, but I won't go any further on that. wink.gif ) Darius had Bahadir & I playing side-by-side & yet we are many thousands of miles apart! I understand the amount of time & work that has to go into mixing the collabs & certainly don't want to create even more work for the instructors, but I'm curious what all of you may think about adding our country under our names in the collabs to show how far-reaching GMC goes.

Adding the countries would be a cool idea for future collabs. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 24 2013, 02:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 24 2013, 11:47 AM) *
Adding the countries would be a cool idea for future collabs. smile.gif

Indeed it would! biggrin.gif

Well, I am glad to see that our little multi-culti family works so well together!

Cheers and congratulations to everyone!

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Dec 24 2013, 02:12 PM
I just saw this...so many great guitarists together...congratulations all and Merry Christmas smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 24 2013, 04:44 PM
Learning Tone Master

This is a really huge and awesome collab!!!
Congrats to everyone and also congrats to the instructors: You guys have done our work to shine smile.gif Thank you for all your work, time and also thank you so much for your comments smile.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 24 2013, 06:23 PM
Learning Tone Master
watching something like this makes me want to play guitar, wait , i am, well, get better, wait , i am(I think),uh,m,un

Dang that was good

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 25 2013, 09:13 AM
Instructor
Hey everyone! I hope you noticed that there's... A NEW MEGA COLLAB THAT WE STARTED, so come join here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=50970

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 25 2013, 03:46 PM
I shared this video on a local guitar forum, everybody is pretty impressed smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:50 PM