Interesting Led Guitar (and New Scale The Summit Track)
Caelumamittendum
May 27 2021, 09:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
Scale the Summit, who used to be an instrumental band, is rleasing a new album about a month from now, but this time they have guest vocalists joining them.

I was linked this video by a friend today of Chris Letchford who plays a custom Kiesel guitar.

"ABOUT THIS GUITAR: This is my signature model CL7 from Kiesel Guitars with a custom 168 programmable LED fingerboard. I have had this idea for over 8 years now and I finally found someone to create it for me. Big shout to Will Lunden for designing and creating this board, and Dave at Equilibrium Guitars for installing it in my favorite guitar! Its fully programmable as you can see in the video, with unlimited effects. The future is now guys! Hope you love the video!"

Of course it's not really anything but a gimmick here, but gimmicks can be cool anyway.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: May 27 2021, 10:02 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 27 2021, 10:08 PM
GMC:er
I think I can make fun of it like...forever biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FreePizza
May 27 2021, 10:25 PM
Learning Tone Master
Man, Guitar Hero is getting crazy realistic. 🤣

Honestly though, it's pretty cool.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 28 2021, 04:06 AM
Learning Tone Master
I can barely play a guitar without fret markers , Can't even imagine trying to play that, should you put this on the fake thread wink.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 28 2021, 04:34 AM
Reminds of a bit of the FRETLIGHT guitar but fretlight doesn't let you do cool animations and such smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 27 2021, 04:59 PM) *
Scale the Summit, who used to be an instrumental band, is rleasing a new album about a month from now, but this time they have guest vocalists joining them.

I was linked this video by a friend today of Chris Letchford who plays a custom Kiesel guitar.

"ABOUT THIS GUITAR: This is my signature model CL7 from Kiesel Guitars with a custom 168 programmable LED fingerboard. I have had this idea for over 8 years now and I finally found someone to create it for me. Big shout to Will Lunden for designing and creating this board, and Dave at Equilibrium Guitars for installing it in my favorite guitar! Its fully programmable as you can see in the video, with unlimited effects. The future is now guys! Hope you love the video!"

Of course it's not really anything but a gimmick here, but gimmicks can be cool anyway.

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
May 28 2021, 10:54 AM
Learning Tone Master
When I look at this guitar, I don't know why but I remember that somewhere between 1980 -1990 (damn....I just realized that I'm quite old tongue.gif) appeared on market a lot of models of cassette players (boombox) with lights. biggrin.gif Were some crazy years.
That double cassette players with radio and....a bunch of lights always made me laugh. biggrin.gif

The song sounds really great! Also I like the guitar tone. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 28 2021, 12:36 PM
https://shareably.net/50-funny-electronic-freeway-signs/

biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2021 - 01:46 PM