2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Do Any One Of You Play More Than One Istrument
superize
Dec 12 2007, 01:24 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I was just wondering if anyone here is playing more than one instrument

for me i also trying to learn how to play keyboard and i must say it really is fun and i think that i can help my knowledge of music

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 12 2007, 01:25 AM
GMC:er
i dont play any other instrument besides guitar, but id love to play the Saxophone or Trumpet cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 12 2007, 01:25 AM
I play piano, and drums.
But guitar is my thing.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 12 2007, 01:27 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
I like to blow my own trumpet occasionally but otherwise I just struggle on with the guitar smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 12 2007, 01:28 AM
About 4 days ago I started to play harmonica a bit more serious. I have learned how to bend(only half step though) and I have made a few blues licks.

I'm gonna start playing banjo aswell, as soon as my arm recover.

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Dec 12 2007, 01:31 AM
I played the recorder in the 4th grade. laugh.gif I have to take keyboarding for music class right now.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Dec 12 2007, 01:33 AM
I used to play saxophone in my school band, but that was a long time ago

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 12 2007, 01:33 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Wish i did, really want to learn to play Violin

+Quote Post
stratman33
Dec 12 2007, 02:04 AM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 11 2007, 07:31 PM) *
I played the recorder in the 4th grade. laugh.gif I have to take keyboarding for music class right now.

yea same here we had something in music class called "karate recorders" or somethin stupid like that laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
drummingguitaris...
Dec 12 2007, 02:57 AM
I play trombone (a little), various percussive instruments (drums, drum sets, snare, pretty much rudimental drumming in and of itself), various melodic percussive instruments (timpani, xylophone, marimba, glockenspiel), piano, guitar (OF COURSE WOO), and I can DJ. Currently learning sax. smile.gif

What's funny? I'm going to school for law lol.

--------------------
-->Chris D.<--

My Gear:
Fender DG-xxx Acoustic/Electric
Crate GX-15 series
Ibanez GRG170DX Electric w/ FR Trem
My heart, imagination, hopes, and dreams.

My top 5 influences:
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Carlos Augusto Alves Santana
Saul Hudson (Slash)
Eric Patrick Clapton
Kirk Lee Hammett

thedarkblues06 wrote:

jpast wrote:

He wishes he was in the minority. Nothing like making out with guys to stick it to the man. (Pun intended)
(Off-hand comment made about Pete Wentz wishing he was gay.)

+Quote Post
RobM
Dec 12 2007, 03:01 AM
QUOTE (superize @ Dec 11 2007, 07:24 PM) *
I was just wondering if anyone here is playing more than one instrument

for me i also trying to learn how to play keyboard and i must say it really is fun and i think that i can help my knowledge of music

I don't but would like to learn how to play the keyboard/piano as soon as I have a handle on the guitar. (probably another year).

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Dec 12 2007, 03:11 AM
hey superize... were in the same boat. I started piano/keyboard a few weeks ago and it has been a good few weeks. I also can play some drums just to keep a steady beat, nothing great at all. Guitar is were my soul is though... I LOVE YOU GUITAR!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Dec 13 2007, 06:03 AM
Other side of the coin
Piano and keyboards mainly - more than 20 years of that by now. Plus saxophone and some clarinet. And dabbling with a few other instruments.

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Dec 13 2007, 08:08 AM
I play keyboards, for when I write Dance/House/Trance etc...I play bass a bit, or rather understand it but don't play too much. Horns are awesome, as are other stringed instruments (i.e- violins, etc...)

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 13 2007, 10:43 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Just the guitar, I started playing the drums first when I was 12, gave them up at 15 (much to my parents disgust, they`d spent a lot of money, drums, lessons etc) and I`ve concentrated solely on the guitar ever since, so to my father (now some 20 odd years on) "it wasnt a five minute wonder!" laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Tmas
Dec 13 2007, 10:52 AM
I play trumpet and will (hopefully) start to play with a "Big Band" this summer smile.gif

--------------------
Yeah... I'm member number 911. What about it?

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 13 2007, 11:05 AM
Instructor
piano and drums a bit smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 13 2007, 10:48 PM
Instructor
I play piano and I would love to play drums more smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Dec 13 2007, 10:53 PM
I occasionally play the piano.... smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Dec 14 2007, 01:47 AM
Instructor
i play guitar /bass/keyboard

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:22 PM