> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 33 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 22 2013, 10:36 AM
Instructor
Guys, you should most definitely feast on this masterpiece!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 23 2013, 11:46 AM
Instructor
This one will never die smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 25 2013, 10:11 AM
Instructor
Remember these dudes?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 26 2013, 11:55 AM
Instructor
Check out my friends from the USA - Tim and Myles Thompson - father and son smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 27 2013, 02:27 PM
Instructor
I missed listening to this smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 28 2013, 10:16 AM
Instructor
... all because of the heavy flakes outside...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 29 2013, 09:27 AM
Instructor
Awesome band here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 30 2013, 09:06 AM
Instructor
One good tune from Garbage!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 1 2013, 10:03 AM
Instructor
A sad one today, but you know how they say that the sad songs are the nicest usually smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 2 2013, 10:05 AM
Instructor
A friend of mine just recommended these guys!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 4 2013, 08:47 AM
Instructor
I remember being so amazed by a tape I had with Yngwie back in '99 (yeah, I know biggrin.gif I'm young, but that's when I discovered him biggrin.gif)

But this version of 'Dream on' is just KILLER!

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Feb 4 2013, 04:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 4 2013, 02:47 AM) *
I remember being so amazed by a tape I had with Yngwie back in '99 (yeah, I know biggrin.gif I'm young, but that's when I discovered him biggrin.gif)

But this version of 'Dream on' is just KILLER!

I don't know if you guys heard this one or not. I just discovered this band, and I love it for the chill factor. The guitar (acoustic), and singing just brings it "home".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUyQoHVgHu8

I have a station I created on Pandora called City and Colour. I love it when I just want to chill out, and unwind.

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Feb 4 2013, 04:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 2 2013, 10:05 AM) *
A friend of mine just recommended these guys!

Wow man!
These guys are fantastic! A great find!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 4 2013, 06:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DarkWaveRiffer @ Feb 4 2013, 03:13 PM) *
I don't know if you guys heard this one or not. I just discovered this band, and I love it for the chill factor. The guitar (acoustic), and singing just brings it "home".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUyQoHVgHu8

I have a station I created on Pandora called City and Colour. I love it when I just want to chill out, and unwind.

hell mate! Thanks A BUNCH for this awesome music!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 5 2013, 09:04 AM
Instructor
Winds are howling all around me and I am by the sea while snows beat the windows... This is the sort of feeling I'm getting when listening to Katatonia...

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Feb 5 2013, 10:21 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 5 2013, 03:04 AM) *
Winds are howling all around me and I am by the sea while snows beat the windows... This is the sort of feeling I'm getting when listening to Katatonia...

Katonia is a great band. Hearing that band, made me think of another band I listened to around that time call Black Lab. This is one of my favorite songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKyE8p9uzjM

Very atmospheric.

I haven't heard this band do a song that wasn't good, and each album is different.

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title thread

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 6 2013, 09:49 AM
Instructor
DWR, seriously now, where do you find all these bands man? biggrin.gif I like these guys as well!

Thank you for sharing and here's my entry for today:

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Feb 6 2013, 09:20 PM
Anytime bro! I still have more than few goodies to share. Cold is a great band. I like the mood Cold has in their songs.
Here is another from a newer band I really like. Nine Lashes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgS1zjvCPF4

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 6 2013, 03:49 AM) *
DWR, seriously now, where do you find all these bands man? biggrin.gif I like these guys as well!

Thank you for sharing and here's my entry for today:

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title thread

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 7 2013, 08:45 AM
Instructor
Hey man! Thanks again and if I am not mistaken, I knew these guys from you biggrin.gif

Just heard this on the radio this morning at breakfast and had to share it:

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Feb 7 2013, 02:54 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 7 2013, 02:45 AM) *
Hey man! Thanks again and if I am not mistaken, I knew these guys from you biggrin.gif

Just heard this on the radio this morning at breakfast and had to share it:

ok, I did a search through the forums to see if there was any mention of them, but yeah I might have posted Nine Lashes already.

I am sure you heard of them, but this is a great song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRsNZarFGxA

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title thread

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 29 30 31 32 33 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:09 PM