Legend Of Dragoon
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 22 2016, 05:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
Anyone know or remember this game?

Today I decided to start a Let's Play series on Youtube. It's the first time I've tried doing something like this, and I'm FAR from a natural at it. Quite the opposite, I'd say, but maybe I'll learn and get better at it with time. It's a nice little break from guitar and recording though, just doing this for 30 minutes or so once in a while.

I'm playing an old game called Legend of Dragoon, which came out around 2000-2001 and was my favorite game back then.

I'm not good at getting games played, but I thought this might give me an incentive to actually complete the games I want to play.

There's a lot to improve for me, but we all start somewhere.

Anyone else done something like this before, a Let's Play that is?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Jun 22 2016, 05:25 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 24 2016, 06:01 PM
GMC:er
Super Congrats on your new venture! smile.gif Cool vid!

Todd

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 22 2016, 12:24 PM) *
Anyone know or remember this game?

Today I decided to start a Let's Play series on Youtube. It's the first time I've tried doing something like this, and I'm FAR from a natural at it. Quite the opposite, I'd say, but maybe I'll learn and get better at it with time. It's a nice little break from guitar and recording though, just doing this for 30 minutes or so once in a while.

I'm playing an old game called Legend of Dragoon, which came out around 2000-2001 and was my favorite game back then.

I'm not good at getting games played, but I thought this might give me an incentive to actually complete the games I want to play.

There's a lot to improve for me, but we all start somewhere.

Anyone else done something like this before, a Let's Play that is?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:18 PM