Stereophonics - Word Gets Around
Owen
Jul 16 2007, 02:11 PM
GMC:er
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...s_Around_Review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jul 10 2009, 03:34 AM

--------------------
Don't Panic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 16 2007, 02:56 PM
Learning Roadie
I love stereophonics. I wouldn't say its my favorite album of theirs, but it's really good. My favorite would be either live from dakota (I think they're better live, personally tongue.gif) or else You Gotta Go There To Come Back. That's an amazing album. But anyway, 5 stars ol' chap.

[edit] Oh, and I have to say, Traffic is my favorite song on this album.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by JVM: Jul 16 2007, 02:59 PM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 16 2007, 03:19 PM
Language. Sex. Violence. Other was actually a really good album in general and I do love the song Dakota.

I think I prefer Not Enough Education To Perform though, that was the first one I ever heard so I'm probably partially bias towards it, but ah well smile.gif

Thanks. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Jul 16 2007, 03:44 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 17 2007, 08:19 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Owen @ Jul 16 2007, 08:19 AM) *
Language. Sex. Violence. Other was actually a really good album in general and I do love the song Dakota.

I think I prefer Not Enough Education To Perform though, that was the first one I ever heard so I'm probably partially bias towards it, but ah well smile.gif

Thanks. tongue.gif

I have those as well, I like them all biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jul 17 2007, 09:22 AM
nice band, thanks. need more reviews like this of indie bands. i had not heard of them (not surprising, am older than you guys, never watch tv at all, or any radio either). but this sounds like a band i might like.

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 17 2007, 03:17 PM
I'm quite happy to do more indie band reviews if that's what everyone's interested in, The Uncreator seems to have cornered the market as far as obscure Metal is concerned, so it would be good to branch out a bit.

+ Yeah, they're a good band! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Aug 3 2007, 02:16 AM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:53 AM