Disfear, D-Beat, Death Punk
RIP Dime
Jul 13 2008, 09:51 PM
GMC:er
I first found this band here http://blogs.guitarworld.com/metalkult/live-kult/disfear/ and I thought they were amazing. I'm really into them now, I just love the abrasiveness and attitude of this band. I'm a big fan of old Hardcore Punk, and I'm also a fan of Death Metal, this is a strange combo of both, and I would recommend them to people who are fans of these two styles of music as well(probably not alot of you out there lol).

I know it's just simple punk songs and the prog fans may not appreciate it, but I'm a huge prog fan(Mastodon and Opeth baby!), and sometimes I just like to skip the pretentiousness and get straight to the rockin. I love the straight up rockin aspect of this band. Listening to Disfear and Mastodon back to back really makes me appreciate the complex nature of Mastodon, as well as the strait up moshing aspect of Disfear. Very cool band, I definitely think fans of hardcore punk and death metal should give them a listen.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Jul 13 2008, 10:13 PM
GMC:er
Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:35 AM