Help Me Pick Some Catchy Songs/melodies
Amir Razmara
Sep 29 2011, 03:06 AM
GMC:er
Hi Guys
I've been teaching guitar at local instrument shops in Washington for the past 10 years. Several months ago due the terrible economic situation In America I was laid off work and I've been teaching on a much smaller scale since then. Today I was at a local "middle school" trying to promote myself as a guitar teacher, after going to many schools with no luck, today I got to talk to the art director of this school and I was told I could bring my guitar to their class this coming Monday and play for them (for few minutes) & have my flyers passed around. If the kids like what they hear they may want to take lessons with me. I'm trying to see what I can play to sound interesting to these kids, I assume they are 10 to 14 age wise, I appreciate if you could give me some suggestions on what to play. I also play the classical guitar, so I'm trying to see weather I should take the electric or the classical or both of them to their class .
Thanks
Amir Razmara

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 09:41 AM