2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Lost Season 5 Trailer
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 23 2008, 10:44 AM
GMC:er
Here is the first official trailer for Lost Season 5. Looks awesome biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4y4FqqjHjI

Freeze it round the 40 s part and you can see the new Dharma Initiative logo.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 23 2008, 11:00 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I must confess I lost track of this series quite early, like during or after season 2. I remember they found an underground chamber that was ...strange. Someone pointed a gun to someone else and from there on it was all too wierd for me.
I think Lost is a suitable name thoght. Someone pointed a gun at someone else inside a wierd chamber and I was lost. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 23 2008, 11:02 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 23 2008, 11:00 AM) *
I must confess I lost track of this series quite early, like during or after season 2. I remember they found an underground chamber that was ...strange. Someone pointed a gun to someone else and from there on it was all too wierd for me.
I think Lost is a suitable name thoght. Someone pointed a gun at someone else inside a wierd chamber and I was lost. biggrin.gif

It's certainly hard to keep up with. For somebody into Mystery and Suspense it's great however. Such a mysterious show. I love it. smile.gif

Also any thoughts on the trailer from people would be good. Have the on islanders been sent back in time and are reliving things that happened on the island in the past like the Black Rock landing and finding the Swan Hatch intact.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Oct 23 2008, 11:16 AM
Learning Tone Master
Ooh thats an interesting theory! I like that one. I've come to expect with lost, that no matter how complicated an idea I come up with that might explain something, they do something completly different.

I love it!

I can't wait for this to start airing. Also, I hope there's less "re-cap" weeks during the season. They really spoil a good "LOST IS ON TODAY!" day... biggrin.gif

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 23 2008, 11:19 AM
I think it is just running for 17 weeks straight starting from Wednesday 4th February I believe. No weeks in between with no Lost smile.gif

I can't wait to find out what happens.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Ajmurrell
Oct 23 2008, 11:30 AM
Learning Tone Master
Do we ever find out anything? Seems to me every time I watch it I end up having more questions than I started with! laugh.gif

Great news that they'll be no breaks though.

--------------------
GMC Travel Agent, at your service.

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 23 2008, 02:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Awesome , Im watching all seasons again cause my girlfriend haven't seen a single episode. This season looks awesome, I saw that the plane where boone died crashed again......I don't whats going to happend but I wont miss it.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 23 2008, 02:18 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Never watched lost

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 23 2008, 02:20 PM
QUOTE (superize @ Oct 23 2008, 02:18 PM) *
Never watched lost

Cheers for that vital addition biggrin.gif tongue.gif

You should watch it. It's less annoying now that there are so many episodes and you don't need to wait between seasons. If you start watching now you'd be ready to watch the new series when it starts in 3 months.

It's the best show ever in my opinion. Like I said above. Mysterious and Gripping.

And I noticed this is my 4000th post. smile.gif

4000 posts of absolute essentials biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
seagull
Oct 23 2008, 02:37 PM
QUOTE (superize @ Oct 23 2008, 03:18 PM) *
Never watched lost

Try it out - it's actually a great show!

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 25 2008, 11:05 AM
Learning Rock Star
Another season? O_o

... Aren't they all dead yet? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Nov 3 2008, 11:54 PM
I don't know why I'm posting this here, but whatever.

I just finished watching the first 4 seasons, and I had huge expectations on Lost, but it felt like the plot could be written by a 4 year-old. Like, just addind new twists all the time and no answers, like the writers don't even know what's going on, just adding new cool and mysterious things.

However, I'll probably still watch season 5, just incase I'll get any answers there biggrin.gif

I'm just insanely annoyed because it feels like I wasted a few days of my life because I thought this would be a good show laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 4 2008, 12:23 AM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Nov 3 2008, 10:54 PM) *
I don't know why I'm posting this here, but whatever.

I just finished watching the first 4 seasons, and I had huge expectations on Lost, but it felt like the plot could be written by a 4 year-old. Like, just addind new twists all the time and no answers, like the writers don't even know what's going on, just adding new cool and mysterious things.

However, I'll probably still watch season 5, just incase I'll get any answers there biggrin.gif

I'm just insanely annoyed because it feels like I wasted a few days of my life because I thought this would be a good show laugh.gif

Lost is incredible. You need to really think about the show to understand it. Ask me what you want to know and i will tell you answer. I know everything about that show and they have answered tonnes of questions. Its written by geniuses in my opinion. This season we find out about the 4 toed statue and a lot more mysteries. Its into last 2 seasons and they said they would answer most questions. If you dislike the show why watch it also. Its the best show ever in my opinion.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Nov 4 2008, 12:30 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Nov 4 2008, 12:23 AM) *
Lost is incredible. You need to really think about the show to understand it. Ask me what you want to know and i will tell you answer. I know everything about that show and they have answered tonnes of questions. Its written by geniuses in my opinion. This season we find out about the 4 toed statue and a lot more mysteries. Its into last 2 seasons and they said they would answer most questions. If you dislike the show why watch it also. Its the best show ever in my opinion.

I watch it because I know I'd love it if they just explained everything, and I watched it because the friend who told me to watch it said it would be worth it, and I trusted him laugh.gif And is it confirmed that it's only 2 more seasons? I had the feeling they were just dragging it out and not caring what they did. But if it's only two mroe seasons, I'll definetly watch them and hope I'll start like it. I still feel that the shows are well written, I'm just a bit annoyed by the overall plot, it feels like they just add new mysteries and never answer any. I might be upset since my friend told me that the ending of season 3 was "the best plot twist ever" and therefore I was hoping for it to be something more than it was.

I still find the Dharma initiative etc to be quite interesting, but only if I'll ever get some answers. I might just be dissapointed since it felt like season 4 didn't really bring anything new, and I get kind of grumpy after watching about 10 hours of one tv show in one day, so it might be that aswell laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Fsgdjv: Nov 4 2008, 12:30 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 4 2008, 12:39 AM
There are 34 episodes of lost left. Then it is over. 2 seasons. They said they would answer 90 percent of questions probably by end. This season coming up is all about dharma initiative and why the off islanders need to go back. As for end of season 3 the twist was huge. Nobody ever thought they would get off and it was the first ever flash forwards. Still if you want me to explain anything you dont understand i will. I have analysed show in great detail and know every answer that has been revealed. I have seen every episode at least 5 times. Im sad but i really love the show. Im a mystery, science and faith nut lol.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 4 2008, 02:08 PM
Instructor
Man, I recently started watching, had heard so much about it in the past, that I went out and rented the first disc of season 1, great so far, I am probably going to watch a few more episodes tonight, but I if someone could tell me what the hell is that monster that is killing people?, they never show you, and I can't wait no more, I need to know.

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 4 2008, 02:10 PM
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Nov 4 2008, 01:08 PM) *
Man, I recently started watching, had heard so much about it in the past, that I went out and rented the first disc of season 1, great so far, I am probably going to watch a few more episodes tonight, but I if someone could tell me what the hell is that monster that is killing people?, they never show you, and I can't wait no more, I need to know.

haha. You get told more and more about that as the 4 series go on but you don't know exactly what it is yet. You do know more about it but that is one thing they are going to tell you before it's over. I'm not going to tell you anymore as it would just confuse you if you're still in season 1 laugh.gif After Season 1 it gets better and better but more and more confusing smile.gif

You get shown what it is soon though in how it looks but not exactly how it occurs or why it is there.

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Nov 4 2008, 02:11 PM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 4 2008, 04:24 PM
Instructor
You mean I won't know what it is in this first season, I have to watch all 4 seasons to get an Idea of what it is??

--------------------
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 4 2008, 04:30 PM
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Nov 4 2008, 03:24 PM) *
You mean I won't know what it is in this first season, I have to watch all 4 seasons to get an Idea of what it is??

You'll get to see it but it is one of the huge mysteries of the show and even going into the final 2 seasons not everything is known about the monster. I can tell you what I know about it but it might spoil it. There are many other mysteries come up throughout and you'll be infuriated by not finding out what happens but eventually the pieces slowly start coming together. Especially in late Season 3 and Season 4 smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 19 2008, 05:21 PM
Instructor
Man, this series is just going crazy, everyone is related to everyone, all of a sudden it is not a deserted island, It is just messing with my mind, I think I should stop watching

--------------------
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:44 PM