2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hamer Californian, Showed up in the mail!
Ben Higgins
Jul 20 2012, 09:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 20 2012, 12:30 AM) *
Jason! Come grab this guitar and take it to Belgium!

Ok, dimensions ?

laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 21 2012, 05:51 AM
GMC:er
laugh.gif

Well mr Statham breaks necks pretty easily so i'm not sure giving him a guitar to deliver is the right idea.. tongue.gif

Well.. maybe it's better to sell the Hamer in the states ... mellow.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jul 21 2012, 06:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 17 2012, 12:35 AM) *
My HAMER CALIFORNIAN showed up in the post and after playing it for a few hours I say it's a really solid guitar with perfect intonation. The 27 fret thing is just amazing and I think I"m going to have to add that to my list of things I look for on an instrument. It really reduces the number of contenders on a given list that's for sure.

1.)Double Locking Trem
2.)Alnico Based Pickup (Personal preference really)
3.)Deep Cutaway
4.)Neck similar to a Ibby WIZARD
5.)27 Frets
6)ERD If possible

That pretty much covers what I"m looking to add next.

**I"M SELLING THE CALIFORNIAN

It's a fine Axe. And it's in great shape. But to be honest I"m not in love with the neck. It's not terrible, just not what I was expecting. Next axe coming in is an Ibanez XIPHOS. Neck through body, Wizard Neck. High hopes smile.gif

Here is a quick pick of the HAMER and my IBBY RG560 side by side. Just from looking at the thickness of the neck, guess which is the Ibby smile.gif

[attachment=28240:neck.jpg]
[attachment=28239:SANY0112.JPG]

Ooohhhh yeah!!! Congrats man! I love those guitars! I use to own one in 2002 or something like that! Great instruments!! Very happy for you!!!! I love Alnico pickups myself too! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 21 2012, 10:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jul 21 2012, 05:51 AM) *
laugh.gif

Well mr Statham breaks necks pretty easily so i'm not sure giving him a guitar to deliver is the right idea.. tongue.gif

Only with people who give him trouble. I don't think the guitar would do that, even if it does look like it has an attitude wink.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jul 21 2012, 10:56 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 6 2012, 09:10 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 21 2012, 05:55 AM) *
Only with people who give him trouble. I don't think the guitar would do that, even if it does look like it has an attitude wink.gif

Well, I sold this guitar to DEGROOT so he is the happy new owner of a VINTANGE HAMER! GO DEGROOT!

I just bought an IBANEZ XIPHOS and it's being set up so should be back soon.

Todd

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Aug 6 2012, 05:01 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Since John Sratham is in the business of breaking necks, we figured it be best to keep it away from him. smile.gif

The Hamer is in amazing condition. Great vintage shredder and very addicting to play!

Look forward to hearing the Ibanez Xiphos!

Cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:45 PM