Sting - It's Probably Me Solo
Mertay
Apr 29 2016, 05:37 PM
GMC:er

so whats the deal with the solo at 2.36? is the original composition with again classical guitar?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 29 2016, 06:52 PM
I guess just a re-recording with EC and David Sanborn (alto sax) instead of his old band plus a Strat solo.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 4 2016, 01:34 PM
Instructor
I guess video guys didn't really care..."guitar is a guitar" they thought biggrin.gif It's not the first time right ?smile.gif BTW...one of the most cool songs I know smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 7 2016, 06:47 PM
I liked this song when it came out forever ago, this one is cool too. Anyone remember what movie it was in? It was featured in one of the Lethal Weapon films smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:30 AM