Days Of Confusion - The Official Poster And Cd Artwork
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 4 2012, 02:06 PM
Instructor
Guys! I am proud to present the official release poster and the EP booklet artwork (one face):

The moment is drawing closer and closer, so I'll be revealing a lot of things regarding this release in the following period!

Stay tuned mates biggrin.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Nov 4 2012, 03:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey you guys look dangerous !

Very interesting drawing !

Is this a mask where the people stand on top of it ?

The Poster looks real good to me and i showed it to my daughter , she said COOL !

Dieter

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 4 2012, 04:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've been 1 year in a applied arts high-school (then I drop because of my laziness lol) and I can tell you that your drawing make sense ; Confusion can be shown by the brain surrounded by a kind of electrical halo, then the "days" come out from the brain and grow in a triangular way which can explain the word "seed" (starting from nothing and then getting bigger and bigger). Plus, there are these trees that reminds you the "seeds" throughout this evolution we can see at each level people walking up "stairs", reinforcing the effect of the seeds.

Well I hope my processing is right ahah.

You look a bit angry on the photo ahah

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Nov 4 2012, 08:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow! Very cool mate! Cool concept! Hope it all goes well!

And yeah, As Dieter said. You guys do look a little bit dangerous tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 5 2012, 03:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Timmy b @ Nov 4 2012, 07:20 PM) *
Wow! Very cool mate! Cool concept! Hope it all goes well!

And yeah, As Dieter said. You guys do look a little bit dangerous tongue.gif

Thanks Tim! Well, our music is pretty dark, even though it usually transmits a lot of hope towards the listener smile.gif At least I like to think so laugh.gif

QUOTE (Christophe @ Nov 4 2012, 03:43 PM) *
I've been 1 year in a applied arts high-school (then I drop because of my laziness lol) and I can tell you that your drawing make sense ; Confusion can be shown by the brain surrounded by a kind of electrical halo, then the "days" come out from the brain and grow in a triangular way which can explain the word "seed" (starting from nothing and then getting bigger and bigger). Plus, there are these trees that reminds you the "seeds" throughout this evolution we can see at each level people walking up "stairs", reinforcing the effect of the seeds.

Well I hope my processing is right ahah.

You look a bit angry on the photo ahah

biggrin.gif Nice approach mate - it's very close to the idea we had in mind, very very close! biggrin.gif Thank you!

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Nov 4 2012, 02:02 PM) *
Hey you guys look dangerous !

Very interesting drawing !

Is this a mask where the people stand on top of it ?

The Poster looks real good to me and i showed it to my daughter , she said COOL !

Dieter

Thank you Dieter! It's actually an amalgam of thoughts and feelings, roaming in and being spawned by the human mind and soul.

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 5 2012, 03:48 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 5 2012, 04:26 PM
Instructor
Great pic and designs mate! Your artwork is very impressive. I like all this new concept a lot. Well done! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 5 2012, 04:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 5 2012, 03:26 PM) *
Great pic and designs mate! Your artwork is very impressive. I like all this new concept a lot. Well done! smile.gif

Thanks Gabe! If you ever want to try it: http://twilight13media.com/ I recommend this dude with all my heart! he has worked with an impressive array of international artists so check out his other stuff. BTW, the whole concept was his, so I really feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with such an amazing artist!

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Nov 5 2012, 04:55 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 5 2012, 03:48 PM) *
Thanks Gabe! If you ever want to try it: http://twilight13media.com/ I recommend this dude with all my heart! he has worked with an impressive array of international artists so check out his other stuff. BTW, the whole concept was his, so I really feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with such an amazing artist!

Again I say... very cool stuff Cos. Didn't realize that you were a full spectrum artist. Music with graphic art designs to boot... as well as a "thinkin man".

Well played sir. No pun intended... smile.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 5 2012, 05:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Nov 5 2012, 03:55 PM) *
Again I say... very cool stuff Cos. Didn't realize that you were a full spectrum artist. Music with graphic art designs to boot... as well as a "thinkin man".

Well played sir. No pun intended... smile.gif

Thanks a lot man! Well, it's supposed to be a whole experience - auditive and visual and it's supposed to make people want to own the disc not only some mp3s smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 5 2012, 11:28 PM
Instructor
hey mate! Thanks for that site! I love those graphics! He is very talented. I will have him in mind for Cirse's third album!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 6 2012, 09:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 5 2012, 10:28 PM) *
hey mate! Thanks for that site! I love those graphics! He is very talented. I will have him in mind for Cirse's third album!

Nothing to it mate, I think you'd both be happy about it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:28 AM