Boss Gt-100
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 26 2012, 12:37 AM
Instructor
Hey there! Any Boss GT series fans??

Check out the new model!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
wollace03
Oct 26 2012, 08:12 AM
GMC:er
I use the boss gt-10 and am quite happy with it...
I am looking to buy a new amp that fits good for modelling cause I use different setups for my different bands and want to reduce it to ons solution....

I think I will not check out the gt-100 cause I am quite satisfied with the gt-10

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 26 2012, 04:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (wollace03 @ Oct 26 2012, 04:12 AM) *
I use the boss gt-10 and am quite happy with it...
I am looking to buy a new amp that fits good for modelling cause I use different setups for my different bands and want to reduce it to ons solution....

I think I will not check out the gt-100 cause I am quite satisfied with the gt-10

Cool, I don't know which are the improvements regarding the Gt-10, do you hear a different quality in the sound of this video?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
wollace03
Oct 26 2012, 05:54 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 26 2012, 05:33 PM) *
Cool, I don't know which are the improvements regarding the Gt-10, do you hear a different quality in the sound of this video?

I think the sounds of the gt-10 are pretty good so I don´t hear that much difference... but I will have to read about the improvements they made for the gt-100.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 26 2012, 08:41 PM
The Boss multi pedals do a great job as "pedals" IMHO, I had one of them and did a video for GMC. Where they fall down is Amp/Cab emulation, at least as far as my ears go. Run through an amp, they are great, but even though you can record direct from them, I've always found the direct sound very fake/harsh. But having a multi is much easier than putting batteries or cables in 10 pedals!

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 25 2012, 07:37 PM) *
Hey there! Any Boss GT series fans??

Check out the new model!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 28 2012, 12:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 26 2012, 04:41 PM) *
The Boss multi pedals do a great job as "pedals" IMHO, I had one of them and did a video for GMC. Where they fall down is Amp/Cab emulation, at least as far as my ears go. Run through an amp, they are great, but even though you can record direct from them, I've always found the direct sound very fake/harsh. But having a multi is much easier than putting batteries or cables in 10 pedals!

Todd

I would like to compare the sound of fx pedals with a multi fx like this one... I wonder if the flanger, chorus, delay effects sound the same...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 29 2012, 09:13 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 27 2012, 07:41 PM) *
I would like to compare the sound of fx pedals with a multi fx like this one... I wonder if the flanger, chorus, delay effects sound the same...

IMHO, YUP smile.gif The unit I had sounded just like the pedals of the same name. Makes sense as it's the same vendor.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 29 2012, 10:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 29 2012, 05:13 PM) *
IMHO, YUP smile.gif The unit I had sounded just like the pedals of the same name. Makes sense as it's the same vendor.

Boss?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:32 PM