12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Nice Thief :)
Canis
Apr 25 2008, 05:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Apr 25 2008, 12:40 PM) *
This is so crappy mad.gif But this is one of the big problems on youtube in general, it seems that nobody there cares about copyrights at all

True.. Things like this happen several hundred times a day at youtube. People who claim to have created something they didn't is just sad.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Adis
May 1 2008, 05:44 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys...missed postings...and all of the links are not working (which is a good thing) but I would still like to know what happened....which song it was...and what is thief's myspace page....If you don't mind fill me in on the info.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Falcao
May 7 2008, 04:51 PM
Don't know if it has been mentioned but look at this: Fade to black
Was checking some Metallica videos and found out that this guy was faking the solo with Kristofers sound (fade to black lesson). Funny thing is everyone believes hes playing xD

This post has been edited by Falcao: May 7 2008, 04:58 PM

+Quote Post
steve25
May 7 2008, 11:44 PM
Oh dear, i didn't see the original video because it's no longer there but i'm guessing someone tried to convince everyone that he created something that Muris did. Nevermind at least he got found out, which gives him a very bad name. Unfortunatly there's not a lot you can really do as people seem to instead of learning to play it themselves, pretend the original is them which i'll never understand because it won't get you anywhere.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:30 PM