Full Maiden Concert On Yt !
Ben Higgins
Apr 20 2012, 11:09 AM
Instructor
Accidentally came across this.. not sure it's legal but..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Apr 20 2012, 11:38 AM
GMC:er
I adore ilegal copyies of official concerts!!!

Btw Iron Maiden sucks from 2000 - present! Better they shouldn't record anything in the last decade, just take money from tours and sold live albums...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Apr 20 2012, 11:40 AM

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Apr 20 2012, 11:38 AM
Apprentice Roadie
Got to watch a little of this. I don't know any of their music that came out after "Somewhere in Time" but they still sound great! Years ago, my friend went to a small local show they did (I think it was in Orlando) and I always kept wondering what happened to the huge concerts with the lights and Eddie(sp?). Since the date on this is 2012, it appears nothing did! Great to see! biggrin.gif
Hey Ben, if you get hauled in for re-posting this, make sure they let you take your guitar and computer with you so you can keep those awesome lessons coming! laugh.gif New Lesson: Ben Higgins, "Live at Scotland Yard with special guests, Interpol."

This post has been edited by JTaylor: Apr 20 2012, 11:41 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Apr 20 2012, 11:48 AM
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Apr 20 2012, 10:38 AM) *
Hey Ben, if you get hauled in for re-posting this, make sure they let you take your guitar and computer with you so you can keep those awesome lessons coming! laugh.gif New Lesson: Ben Higgins, "Live at Scotland Yard with special guests, Interpol."

Tomorrow we'll see Kristofer searches for another instructorfor bushido tasks, and maybe Adrian or Dave will hop in smile.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Apr 20 2012, 11:49 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 20 2012, 12:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Apr 20 2012, 11:48 AM) *
Tomorrow we'll see Kristofer searches for another instructorfor bushido tasks, and maybe Adrian or Dave will hop in smile.gif

They can't handle the pressure or the icy winds of The Temple like I can biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 20 2012, 02:16 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I also saw this yesterday, but I was lucky enough to get this DVD as a birthday present biggrin.gif
I totally recommend it if you're into the newer Maiden stuff, and even if not, the show is pretty awesome.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Apr 20 2012, 02:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
Just came across this myself http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/contests/ir...en_contest.html

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 20 2012, 03:00 PM
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Apr 20 2012, 11:38 AM) *
I always kept wondering what happened to the huge concerts with the lights and Eddie(sp?). Since the date on this is 2012, it appears nothing did! Great to see! biggrin.gif

The 'Eddie' from the Powerslave Tour got smashed to bits on the last night of the Tour at Hammersmith Odeon, I was there! The head from the 'Eddie' from the Seventh Tour of a Seventh Tour is in Steve Harris' front garden and his eyes light up at night! (Eddies, not Steves!!!)
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2012, 11:50 PM
Instructor
Awesome!! I bookmarked it to see the whole show this weekend. Iron Maiden rules! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:01 AM