Kiko Lourerio Signature G1k
The Uncreator
Dec 27 2008, 03:11 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I was at my local Sam Ash today and saw a pedal with guitar genious Kiko Loureiro's face emblazened across it. So I quickly grabbed it and plugged it in and played it for about an hour, and man, this is just a great pedal. I dont know how many of you know about this pedal, (Zoom makes, Although I usually hate Zoom, this pedal is more than decent). Its a great pedal to add some extreme flavor to your leads and solos, His clean leads and his dirty and smooth leads are all on here (40 signature sounds). I wouldnt use it for rhythm guitar, Its too muddy for my taste, But it works great for leads, and also clean guitar tones. From the big echo's and delays to give that other worldly effect, to the jazzy tones that have just got a wee bit distortion, Its a great addition.

Oh and also, its $59! You cant go wrong!

Anyway, Thought I would mention this pedal to anyone that might want to add some exotic power to there leads.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 27 2008, 03:12 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Yeah, I've seen that but haven't tried it..
Thanks for sharing your experience with it smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:55 AM