2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Help With Hw Essay ;)
Nick325
Sep 10 2007, 07:23 AM
GMC:er
i have to write an essay on something you would think is great to have that hasnt been invented yet. any ideas and it doesnt have to be for guitar tongue.gif thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Sep 10 2007, 07:27 AM
headphones that you can record rythm into and playback while you jam a lead over it

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 10 2007, 07:27 AM
IM thinking cure wise. The common cold cure, and cure for cancer. You should have a lot write about with taht. Like a Miralce cure for everything by just taking 1 pill!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 10 2007, 07:29 AM
thanks i like the medicine type but it says a toy or gadget but it could probly be something else.
keep em coming smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 10 2007, 07:33 AM
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Sep 10 2007, 01:29 AM) *
thanks i like the medicine type but it says a toy or gadget but it could probly be something else.
keep em coming smile.gif

How about a gadget that distriputes the Miracle cure tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Sep 10 2007, 07:35 AM
I think there is an underlying plot here by your teacher, to steal your new inventions and create the next big thing.

How about a toilet seat that sprays air freshener when you close the lid.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 10 2007, 07:36 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Remember reading Samuel R Delaney's book 'Dahlgren' some years ago where clothing fashion had developed the idea of a personal portable hologram that could cloth you to dress how you wanted and look like anything you wanted. Neat bit of the technology though - it was incorporated into a skin suit that regulated temperature, kept you dry etc.

Book I'm reading at the moment - Peter Hamilton's 'Judas Unchained' - talks of 'personal e-butlers' a chip/circuit implanted in to you that lets you automatically connect to the web, instruct machinery etc in real time without the need for a pda/computer etc.

Generally though I'd recommend any good hard sci-fi as a possible source for potential future (near or far) inventions.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 10 2007, 07:37 AM
I KNOW I KNOW, this is my favorite and i wish i had one. A machine that will distripute you any food there is in the world in 2 seconds. And its the best food in the world. Anytime, anywhere, any way you like it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 10 2007, 07:38 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Grumpy old man that I am - a device for filtering out other people's mobile phone conversations/walkmans/mp3 players so that I don't have to hear them if I don't want to but can still hear all else around me wink.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 10 2007, 07:42 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Sep 10 2007, 02:35 AM) *
I think there is an underlying plot here by your teacher, to steal your new inventions and create the next big thing.

How about a toilet seat that sprays air freshener when you close the lid.

i looked it up and they have it out already mad.gif

QUOTE (Ryan @ Sep 10 2007, 02:37 AM) *
I KNOW I KNOW, this is my favorite and i wish i had one. A machine that will distripute you any food there is in the world in 2 seconds. And its the best food in the world. Anytime, anywhere, any way you like it.

come on be realistic laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 10 2007, 07:49 AM
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Sep 10 2007, 01:42 AM) *
i looked it up and they have it out already mad.gif
come on be realistic laugh.gif

Hey its realistic man. Just look at the jetson's tongue.gif, but no seriosly though its realistic. You add certain ingredients in there, and then the machine makes it and pops it out. It will just take some imagination, on how the ingredients would go together and eveyrhting. yes it would have to be refilled, and when i meant anywhere, i meant anywhere in the house. Like say it has a full system that is hooked up, and has vents all over with a microphone, hooked on. And you say what you want, and a few mins later it doesnt nesscarily have to be 2 secs, but a few mins later, your food slides down. Its very realistic, and its for the lazy people tongue.gif

P.S. My moms cooking will always still be better though tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 10 2007, 07:50 AM
Ok
Here is something i think would be awesome but dont think they have invented yet,correct me if im wrong.A device that you coudl plug into your guitar and amp that would print the Tabliture or sheet music that you are playing.I know this has to be possible if it isnt already out.You could set the device to understand what tunning your guitar is set to then when playing it should be able to understand exactly what chords or notes you are playing .Then you could have it run into a computer which you could save and print out on paper. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Hungus
Sep 10 2007, 08:33 AM
Im not entirely sure Shredmandan but I think thats already possible with a midi interrupter...

My idea would be a portable ipod like device which you plug into a jack in the side of your head and it alters your brainwaves to make you feel any kind of emotion you want.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 10 2007, 08:36 AM
i came up with a keyboard microphone. where u speak into it and it types it. if its out too bad tongue.gif

but i need to write a paragraph on wat problems it would have. not sure? huh.gif

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Sep 10 2007, 08:52 AM
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Sep 10 2007, 02:36 AM) *
i came up with a keyboard microphone. where u speak into it and it types it. if its out too bad tongue.gif

but i need to write a paragraph on wat problems it would have. not sure? huh.gif

it could help people that dont have arms go on the internet and chat...

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494

+Quote Post
AliMo
Sep 10 2007, 09:00 AM
Or blind ppl

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG4EX1 - Schecter Spitfire-6

Amp: Line6 SpiderIII 30W

Effects: PodXT Live

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 10 2007, 09:31 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Sep 10 2007, 03:36 AM) *

IBM ViaVoice - its been out about 10 years smile.gif

http://www.nuance.com/viavoice/pro/

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 10 2007, 11:49 AM
Teleporters. Transportation would be instant.

Problems? Car companies go bankrupt? Bikes, buses, planes, etc. become unneeded.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Jeff
Sep 10 2007, 12:03 PM
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Sep 10 2007, 01:23 AM) *
i have to write an essay on something you would think is great to have that hasnt been invented yet. any ideas and it doesnt have to be for guitar tongue.gif thanks
a device that turns sea water into fresh drinkable water. (inexpensively, that is smile.gif )

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 10 2007, 04:24 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (jeff @ Sep 10 2007, 01:03 PM) *
a device that turns sea water into fresh drinkable water. (inexpensively, that is smile.gif )

hmm I could fix the opposite for you, probably inexpensively...! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:21 PM