Which Are Your Goals For This Week?
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2013, 02:50 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! The week has already started and I was wondering what are your goals for this week and which lesson/exercises are you working?
Also let us know here if you need some help of assistance with it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
enlo22
Oct 15 2013, 02:51 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 15 2013, 01:50 PM) *
Hey guys! The week has already started and I was wondering what are your goals for this week and which lesson/exercises are you working?
Also let us know here if you need some help of assistance with it!

I started to work on another pentatonic andy james lick and to perfect the old one ( synchronization)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2013, 03:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Oct 15 2013, 10:51 AM) *
I started to work on another pentatonic andy james lick and to perfect the old one ( synchronization)

Cool! Which one?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 15 2013, 04:06 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
My goals for this week are to uplaod a new and better take of the AC/DC rhythm lesson, uplaod a take of the solo AC/DC lesson. On the other hand I'm learning to play and sing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9D3rbDGSrM song at the same time so I want t have it learned by the end of the week.

Those are my main golas for this week, and I'm working on a new original song, I hope I can make time to work on it.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2013, 04:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Oct 15 2013, 12:06 PM) *
My goals for this week are to uplaod a new and better take of the AC/DC rhythm lesson, uplaod a take of the solo AC/DC lesson. On the other hand I'm learning to play and sing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9D3rbDGSrM song at the same time so I want t have it learned by the end of the week.

Those are my main golas for this week, and I'm working on a new original song, I hope I can make time to work on it.

That's a very nice song sang by one of the most popular pop rock Argentinean singers. smile.gif

This looks like a great week mate. Looking forward your videos.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 16 2013, 04:24 AM
GMC:er
My goals for this week is to complete my intervallic ear training and memorize shostakovich prelude no.2 in A minor as well as dish out some more ideas for another original fusion composition and make the foundation of a score to a short film project my father is running. As well as practicing handwriting notation, prokofiev sonata no 6 fingerings and finnish reading The Evolving Self by Csikszentmihalyi. Lastly do another sectional transcription of Rhythm Zero by Virgil Donati.

This post has been edited by verciazghra: Oct 16 2013, 04:27 AM

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 16 2013, 04:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Oct 16 2013, 12:24 AM) *
My goals for this week is to complete my intervallic ear training and memorize shostakovich prelude no.2 in A minor as well as dish out some more ideas for another original fusion composition and make the foundation of a score to a short film project my father is running. As well as practicing handwriting notation, prokofiev sonata no 6 fingerings and finnish reading The Evolving Self by Csikszentmihalyi. Lastly do another sectional transcription of Rhythm Zero by Virgil Donati.

That seems that a great plan mate. You are working really hard on things that you love. Very inspiring post. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Oct 17 2013, 05:44 AM
GMC:er
To not fall asleep during my World Music exam tomorrow. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2013, 06:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Oct 17 2013, 01:44 AM) *
To not fall asleep during my World Music exam tomorrow. smile.gif

haha good luck! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:42 PM