3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Maybe You Could Record It!, Preety please.
Juan M. Valero
Sep 19 2007, 07:16 AM
Instructor
Thanks Iluha wink.gif This will be a great lesson smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 20 2007, 12:27 AM
Instructor
hehe, he song is coming soon !!!! I'm recording the solos, all the backing track is completed biggrin.gif

There are 2 very-very-dificult licks eh !!! But don't worry I could record them tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 20 2007, 01:55 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 20 2007, 01:27 AM) *
hehe, he song is coming soon !!!! I'm recording the solos, all the backing track is completed biggrin.gif

There are 2 very-very-dificult licks eh !!! But don't worry I could record them tongue.gif

Great Juan! could you upload the backing track? I wanna hear how it's going so far! smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 20 2007, 02:03 AM
Instructor
Ok, wait a few minutes, I have very troubles (problems?) with the snare... but I try to resolve them wink.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 20 2007, 02:26 AM
Instructor
Yeah !!! here is the Backing track, now I'm working editing the solos and the Mastering biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Galsmedley_BT___192.mp3 ( 4.21MB ) Number of downloads: 289

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 20 2007, 03:17 AM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 20 2007, 03:26 AM) *
Yeah !!! here is the Backing track, now I'm working editing the solos and the Mastering biggrin.gif

Oh great stuff!

Got a few notes though:

1)You havn't recorded the 2nd and 3rd guitar tracks(Track 2 and 5 on the tab), those are the parts that REALLY set the vibe of the song! EDIT: you recorded the 2nd guitar, but only during the chorus, you should also record the harmony during the verse!

2)Try using an acoustic effect(if you got one) or just an acoustic guitar(again if you got one) for the guitar you did record, and the effect you used here with the guitar that you didn't record, and on the 3rd guitar use some kind of distortion!

3)On this I'm not too sure since I only got one speaker, the other isn't working, but the volume of the synth(which is great by the way) is a bit too low.

4)it sounds as if either the bass is offtune or the guitar.

Thanks alot Juan! and really sorry to bother you with all these corrections, but I want it to sound as close as possible as to how it sounds in my head!

By the way do you have MSN? I would like to talk to you there.

This post has been edited by Iluha: Sep 20 2007, 03:28 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 20 2007, 04:48 AM
Instructor
Mmm, Well, I finish my recording... I don't have an acoustic and I don't like the acoustic presets that I have sad.gif
I don't have recorded the 5 track because I use the 1st in stereo and the 2nd in the middle and I prefer not to add more guitars. I think I would record the 1 and 2 track in stereo but I'm so tired to record it again (those track have different sounds and I would record them again)

Well, that's my version, I hope you can do it better !!!! biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Galsmedley___192.mp3 ( 4.07MB ) Number of downloads: 250

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 20 2007, 05:10 AM
The solos are great, perfect even, thanks alot! but.. I got issues with the backing.. sorry again! but I think the main backing guitar is offtune.

I don't mean to be a pest lol but ok I got an idea if you can only record 2 guitars. then could you rerecord the main guitar(not now! I need this till tuesday) and make the other guitar the distortion one during the solo's?

Hey Juan.If you don't want to be botherd with rerecording the backing I will understand Youv'e allready done much for me! but could you upload the solo track alone? then maybe I'll find a way to record the backing.

This post has been edited by Iluha: Sep 20 2007, 05:01 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 20 2007, 06:18 AM
Instructor
mmm I think I would't have time enough... and I a bit tired, hehe. But f you want the solos I can send you, of course wink.gif

And I think that the problem with the backing is with the bass, I don't like the sound, but I don' t have anyone better for this kind of song.

Well, see you tomorrow wink.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 20 2007, 01:35 PM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 20 2007, 07:18 AM) *
mmm I think I would't have time enough... and I a bit tired, hehe. But f you want the solos I can send you, of course wink.gif

And I think that the problem with the backing is with the bass, I don't like the sound, but I don' t have anyone better for this kind of song.

Well, see you tomorrow wink.gif

After hearing it numerous times I think you'r right, the bass is the troublesome part! so if you could then please upload one file of everything without the bass, and one with only the solos, thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 20 2007, 04:34 PM
Instructor
Well, here is the track with the solos. I have added a bit of the BT at the begining of the track as a reference , ok?? I think that it will be easier to
synchronize with the other parts wink.gif

Well this evening I try to rerecord the guitars and change the bass... finally I think you were right and my guitar was oftune sad.gif
I will record 2 guitars, like you do in the guitar pro, ok?? and another thing, do you think I may change the sound ?? I don't like my acoustics presets tongue.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  solos.mp3 ( 4.25MB ) Number of downloads: 253

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 20 2007, 05:20 PM
You can change anything you want, i trust your musical ear, and thanks for willing to rerecord smile.gif Ill download the solos when i get home, writing on my mobile phone right now lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 20 2007, 09:41 PM
Instructor
Recording... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 21 2007, 12:05 AM
Instructor
FINAL RECORDING !!!!

Yeah, I change rithm guitars (acoustic in fact), bass and Bass Drum... so I hope you enjoy !!!!
I don't like my acoustic preset but I don't have anyone better...

Well, coming soon Galsmedley Lesson !!! biggrin.gif (now I have recorded 2 lesson, so after them I will upload Galsmedley)... There are a lot of very interesting details that I wonder smile.gif

Good bye !!! and of course: coment !!!! cool.gif

This post has been edited by Juan M. Valero: Sep 21 2007, 12:09 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Galsmedley_2___192.mp3 ( 3.8MB ) Number of downloads: 382

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 21 2007, 12:17 AM
Ok so I like it ALOT better now, but I'm really missing the extra guitars because in my opinion they provide the great feel of the song.

I'll try recording them on my own somehow, thanks Juan smile.gif

This post has been edited by Iluha: Sep 21 2007, 04:41 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 21 2007, 12:23 AM
Instructor
I try to add the other guitar but I don't like how t sound with the other instruments sad.gif so I prefer not to include it...

Well, now it's your turn, hehehe, good luck with your recording wink.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 21 2007, 04:42 AM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 21 2007, 01:23 AM) *
I try to add the other guitar but I don't like how t sound with the other instruments sad.gif so I prefer not to include it...

Well, now it's your turn, hehehe, good luck with your recording wink.gif

Thanks Juan I really appriciate all you'r help.

And Im sorry for being so critical, but it's just that this piece is really important to me as I said in the first post, and therefor I want it to be as close to perfect as possible(I know it's not possible unless I play it), I hope you understad!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 21 2007, 05:28 AM
GMC Founder
Juan - WOW! blink.gif

Not only does this sound great - but the effort you put into this should get you a gmc medal of honour! biggrin.gif

You deserve credit for this - I'll see if I can arrange something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 21 2007, 06:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Iluha @ Sep 21 2007, 05:42 AM) *
Thanks Juan I really appriciate all you'r help.

And Im sorry for being so critical, but it's just that this piece is really important to me as I said in the first post, and therefor I want it to be as close to perfect as possible(I know it's not possible unless I play it), I hope you understad!

I agree, I just can do my own version of the song, and I don't heve too much time, so it's the best that I can do wink.gif Dont' worry, I understand, it's really a great song, I really love it smile.gif

Thanks Iluha it was a pleasure to record it cool.gif

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 21 2007, 06:28 AM) *
Juan - WOW! blink.gif

Not only does this sound great - but the effort you put into this should get you a gmc medal of honour! biggrin.gif

You deserve credit for this - I'll see if I can arrange something.

Thanks Kristofer !!! I'm so happy you enjoy it biggrin.gif
Thanks for your kind words smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nick325
Sep 21 2007, 06:37 AM
wow sounds awsome

nice song iluha and nice recording juan smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:34 PM