2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Custom Strat Body
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 5 2009, 10:47 PM
Instructor
Can we get some specs on the neck and hardware perhaps? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clare
Sep 6 2009, 06:03 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 5 2009, 06:47 PM) *
Can we get some specs on the neck and hardware perhaps? smile.gif

hi ivan, yeah sure thing, the neck is all maple with no inlay dots, a black graphite tusq xl nut, a gloss vintage tint finish, it 1 5/8 width at the nut, 22 frets, and a compound radius fretboard meaning at the nut it is 10 deg. radius and gets flatter as it goes down the board to a 16 deg. radius at the 22nd fret, these necks are the bomb! i have them on my other strats, they are a little pricey though! but considering you can do a 2 1/2 step without fretting out, makes these necks awesome! and as far as the hardware, it,s all going to be gold, oh by the way ivan these necks bolt up beautifully to strats they are high quality and high end products you should check out their website at warmoth.com they have lots of pictures, absolutely amazing beautiful products and function perfectly as described, highly recommend one if you ever get the chance cause i know your a strat player too! i finally decided on getting dimarzio hs3 for neck and bridge and an evolution for the middle, the only bummer is i still have to wait another 4 or 5 weeks before i see my neck, they must get a lot of orders, believe me i,m counting the days....LOL....take care

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 7 2009, 12:57 AM
Instructor
Thanks a lot for the info man, as soon as I get some quality strat body I will order one! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:44 PM