Under Another Terrorist Attack
fzalfa
Jul 15 2016, 11:47 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi All

We are victim about another terrorist attack yesterday evening.

In Nice (the town), a rock concert in the street, a truck have crushed the crowd, 84 deaths and a lot of wounded people...

i'm sad and very very angry mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Jul 15 2016, 11:49 AM

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 15 2016, 11:56 AM
Instructor
I can't find the words. I can't imagine the suffering of those related to the victims and those who witnessed it.

The saddest thing is that everyone will do all the twitter hashtags and flag profile pics for a while then forget about it... until it happens again.

I feel your anger, my friend, I really do.

The other insidious thing that happens in these times is the political left will come out and immediately try to police people's reactions to the attack. People are allowed their anger. People are allowed their grief. It's only human.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 15 2016, 12:21 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Terrible.
I really feel for those innocent people.
Tragic.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Jul 15 2016, 12:32 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
This horror was the first thing I saw this morning when I turned on the TV. Again, innocent men, women and children. AGAIN!!!!!
The combination of anger and feeling powerless is frustrating the hell out of me !!!
We all know, this will not be the last attack. How can this be stopped ? Almost every European country is in a state of high allert, soldiers in the streets, more police at events, massive controls, intelligence network working as hard as they can and yet :1 crazy, radical, motherfucker and a truck is enough to waiste so many lives.
My heart goes out to all the victims and their families, to France, but also to everyone who can be a victim tomorrow, and that's a lot of people guys !!!!!!!

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jul 15 2016, 01:36 PM
Learning Roadie
I am myself and my teammates totally appalled by this latest attack.

Who protects us of these patients? person, our government is only able to whine once the past tragedy, and certainly once again, we learn that the torturers or were known to the police services .....

Our government is strong, to gas the students and political opponents, but when it comes to swagger to preserve our freedom and our land, there is nobody.

What is he willing to continue to maintain ambitions with the responsible country or sympathizer of these negative religious movements?

I think it is time for change, the real act quickly and effectively.

This is why I believe in the commitment of General Didier TAUZIN and I joined him.

with no doubt !!

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 15 2016, 09:49 PM
Instructor
I'm speachless...I've seen a few phone vids....that's sick....that's beyond my mind....

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 18 2016, 06:34 AM
GMC:er
Very sorry to see this yet again on the news. sad.gif Seems like there is no end to it. The special laws after the last attack were just being lifted and now they are in place again after this one. It's got to be really hard for everyone in the country. I just can't imagine these types of random events every so often happening like this. I do hope and pray the world gets a bit more sane. sad.gif

Todd

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Jul 15 2016, 06:47 AM) *
Hi All

We are victim about another terrorist attack yesterday evening.

In Nice (the town), a rock concert in the street, a truck have crushed the crowd, 84 deaths and a lot of wounded people...

i'm sad and very very angry mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Laurent

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:52 AM