fire
Jun 1 2008, 03:47 PM
GMC:er
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/Billy_talent

hope you like it
Would be very pleased for any critizism smile.gif

cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If you think you understood what I said, you neglect that the things you hear, are different from the thing I thought of. - Got it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 1 2008, 04:38 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Great as always Fire!

Keep rocking wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
fire
Jun 1 2008, 05:11 PM
QUOTE (Fran @ Jun 1 2008, 05:38 PM) *
Great as always Fire!

Keep rocking wink.gif

thanks...

--------------------
If you think you understood what I said, you neglect that the things you hear, are different from the thing I thought of. - Got it?

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 5 2008, 01:00 AM
The Dark Canuck
OK Fire I'm gonna give this a 5 also if you could please change one thing, I'd do it but I'm still working out how to use the wiki wink.gif Montreal is in Quebec Canada, not the USA. smile.gif

rok

EDIT: to correct my typo on the grade .

This post has been edited by rokchik: Jun 5 2008, 09:38 PM

+Quote Post
fire
Jun 5 2008, 12:10 PM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jun 5 2008, 02:00 AM) *
OK Fire I'm gonna give this a 4 also if you could please change one thing, I'd do it but I'm still working out how to use the wiki wink.gif Montreal is in Quebec Canada, not the USA. smile.gif

rok

fixed it
but, im afraid, but, to be honest i can't understand your gradings really...
could you explain what you've missed in this arcticle (maybe in comparison to the other articles, you rated with 5+) ?
don't want raise to question your grading, but to be honest, i can't understand it someway sad.gif

don't be angry with me wink.gif

cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 5 2008, 02:28 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (fire @ Jun 5 2008, 08:10 AM) *
fixed it
but, im afraid, but, to be honest i can't understand your gradings really...
could you explain what you've missed in this arcticle (maybe in comparison to the other articles, you rated with 5+) ?
don't want raise to question your grading, but to be honest, i can't understand it someway sad.gif

don't be angry with me wink.gif

cheers

Fire, no problems man, it's cool to question smile.gif And actually I made a mistake when posting as I did give you a 5. I PM'ed Andrew as well to make sure. I apologize for that man, I'll be more carful in the future... don't be mad at me unsure.gif

Your article was really great man.

rok

+Quote Post
fire
Jun 5 2008, 04:23 PM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Jun 5 2008, 03:28 PM) *
Fire, no problems man, it's cool to question smile.gif And actually I made a mistake when posting as I did give you a 5. I PM'ed Andrew as well to make sure. I apologize for that man, I'll be more carful in the future... don't be mad at me unsure.gif

Your article was really great man.

rok

pm'ed. no problem as i said; and I'll do again in "public": I really appreciate the work of the seniors because without their engagement gmc would be much less than it is today.
Keep up the good work. Mistakes happen, np!!

cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:53 PM