What Could It Be?
Phil66
May 24 2020, 08:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks,

Woke up yesterday with this in my head, it's been bugging me ever since. It reminds me of something but I can't pinpoint it.
I just bashed this out, no regard to time, no practise it's just what was in my head, or as close as I can get to what was/is in my head.

Does it remind you of anything? Any track/song/melody?????? You're probably going to need to be very open minded, I don't know why, but I'm thinking maybe, just maybe Thin Lizzy, maybe an album fill in track. This is probably so far away from what my brain is trying to recall but hopefully there is something in there that will relate.

I'm not saying this is an exact copy of whatever tune it is that is in my head, there will probably be drums, bass vocals etc. I have a feeling it was a fun track, maybe an album filler????

Every time I listen to it or play it the tune is on the tip of my tongue tongue.gif

It's doing my head in laugh.gif

https://soundcloud.com/gmcphil-1/what-is-it

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: May 25 2020, 10:53 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 24 2020, 08:46 PM
Instructor
haha I also find this melody familiar but I have no idea... it can be any traditional folk song.. like this one:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Oh-Dem-Golden-Slippers/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 24 2020, 08:59 PM
Thanks Gab,

I see what you're saying but I'm sure the thing in my head is more Celtic feeling.

this is going to drive me insane like an ear worm laugh.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 24 2020, 10:20 PM
GMC:er
tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
May 24 2020, 10:27 PM
GMC:er
Definitely some Celtic melody. Pipes or whistle probably.

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 24 2020, 10:52 PM
Thanks folks

We will get to the bottom of this cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:09 PM