3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Recommend Me A Game, For Xbox 360
Marcus Lavendell
Jun 2 2008, 11:02 PM
Instructor
I don't really have much time for it, but I love to play games! biggrin.gif I actually find it very relaxing! smile.gif

Anyway, now I'm looking for some new ones for my Xbox 360. Thing is that I'm not up to date at all, so I have no clue what I should get huh.gif I just bought Gears of war, because the seller told me it's the best game ever. But I didn't like that game, just wasn't my style.

I like games where I have to think a lot (puzzle solving). Not so much the shoot 'em up-style, but I like Hitman, Tomb Raider, Oblivion (parts of it), Alundra, Final Fantasy, Zelda... maybe those are all different game styles, but still you might get an idea of what kind of games I like. Oh, and it's a big plus if it's great music in the game of course!

Anyone who can recommend some games for me? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nice Guy
Jun 2 2008, 11:04 PM
GMC:er
FINAL FANTASY 7,8,9,10,10-2,11,13. the best pieces of music ive ever heard.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
How important The Whopper really is...
What happened was... People freak the f*** out.

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jun 2 2008, 11:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nice Guy @ Jun 3 2008, 12:04 AM) *
FINAL FANTASY 7,8,9,10,10-2,11,13. the best pieces of music ive ever heard.

Thanks! but are them available for Xbox 360? unsure.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Nice Guy
Jun 2 2008, 11:08 PM
no.. wub.gif but theyre freaking GREAT ... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jun 2 2008, 11:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nice Guy @ Jun 3 2008, 12:08 AM) *
no.. wub.gif but theyre freaking GREAT ... tongue.gif

hehe... ok, I believe you! So I have to get an PS3 then? sad.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
Nice Guy
Jun 2 2008, 11:13 PM
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Jun 2 2008, 10:11 PM) *
hehe... ok, I believe you! So I have to get an PS3 then? sad.gif

yeah.. i guess tongue.gif but ff7-8-9 are for pc aswell smile.gif and theyre the best ones.. or you cud just get the soundtrack for the games cus theyre basicalyl what make the games so good laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Siggum
Jun 2 2008, 11:18 PM
The first Super Mario 3d, awsome music and some funny puzzles here and there smile.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Jun 2 2008, 11:25 PM
Learning Tone Master
Mass Effect is a great scifi rpg and maybe gta 4 if you want the freedom to explore an entire city

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 2 2008, 11:27 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Try Naruto Rise of a ninja it is pretty funny

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 2 2008, 11:27 PM
do you like strategy games?

+Quote Post
Pi38
Jun 2 2008, 11:29 PM
I know you said you don't really like shoot'em up games, but I love Call Of Duty 4. It's gotten great reviews, and I can personally tell you that it's a great game, and it's not just running around and killing people, it has a lot of stealth about it. Also, if you're looking for games with great music, try Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band. They're ALL about music. I find that I don't play them much since I've started to play guitar, but it's still lots of fun to play them.

This post has been edited by Pi38: Jun 2 2008, 11:39 PM

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jun 2 2008, 11:34 PM
Instructor
Thanks Siggum, ZakkWylde, superize and Pi38. I'll check out those games! smile.gif

QUOTE (Nick325 @ Jun 3 2008, 12:27 AM) *
do you like strategy games?

hm... don't know! Haven't tried many I think. unsure.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post
bsamn
Jun 2 2008, 11:38 PM
what about Assasin's Creed, i havent played it, but it has loads of things that you want in a game

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 2 2008, 11:41 PM
well for strategy you could try those command and conquer type games which involve thinking

i have assassins creed and its a very good game. you need to think alot also. check it out.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 3 2008, 03:45 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Assassins Creed, Orange Box, Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jun 3 2008, 04:23 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Fear Files, Rock Band, GH3 or GHArosmith adition and some mentioned mass effect. rainbow 6 vegas 2 is also great laugh.gif i hope you get the right game for you

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Old School Rocke...
Jun 3 2008, 04:33 AM
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Jun 2 2008, 03:02 PM) *
I don't really have much time for it, but I love to play games! biggrin.gif I actually find it very relaxing! smile.gif

Anyway, now I'm looking for some new ones for my Xbox 360. Thing is that I'm not up to date at all, so I have no clue what I should get huh.gif I just bought Gears of war, because the seller told me it's the best game ever. But I didn't like that game, just wasn't my style.

I like games where I have to think a lot (puzzle solving). Not so much the shoot 'em up-style, but I like Hitman, Tomb Raider, Oblivion (parts of it), Alundra, Final Fantasy, Zelda... maybe those are all different game styles, but still you might get an idea of what kind of games I like. Oh, and it's a big plus if it's great music in the game of course!

Anyone who can recommend some games for me? smile.gif

Just be Paitient and wait till June 5th For........ ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

Attached Image

I've been chewing at the bit waiting for this game to come out for months now well actually i think its been about a year since I heard about it and now its soooo close. This is easily my Favorite series.

This post has been edited by Old School Rocker: Jun 3 2008, 04:35 AM

+Quote Post
dropbman
Jun 3 2008, 06:03 AM
ok this game is sort of shoot em up but... soundtrack = beyond beautiful
BIOSHOCK
i would have bought it just for the soundtrack laugh.gif
i also agree that assassin's creed is up your alley because of the whole thinking side of games
Halo Wars isn't out yet but definitely seems your kind of game

o and don't forget about tetris wink.gif

--------------------
axes:peavey raptor exp for standard and drop d tuning (it was free lol)
Squier strat deluxe series HH for drop B
Amp:marshall mg15dfx
best song=Bring Me The Horizon-Pray For Plagues
dream axe:IPB Image

+Quote Post
axelsson
Jun 3 2008, 06:20 AM
Yeah, according to what you say Marcus I really think Bio Shock could suite you well. smile.gif Plus that it got outstanding reviews!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jun 3 2008, 07:09 AM
Instructor
Wow! I see there's lots of games I have to check out! laugh.gif
Assassins Creed looks very interesting smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:37 PM