3 Year Guitar Video
enlo22
Dec 28 2013, 11:12 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
here's my 3 year guitar video smile.gif it's mostly just sweep picking and not very musical but it was all for fun so I just went into auto pilot mode. i'm happy to see my progress! and as always thank you to everyone here who helps out. this is actually going to be part of a new track i'm working on smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHs3uXfE2Fo...eature=youtu.be

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 29 2013, 10:36 AM
Instructor
Ciao Marco! I have witnessed your progress closely in the last year and I must say that you are steadily evolving as a proficient technical player, but the thing is that as I see things, for 2014 you should strive to put this technique to good use smile.gif

If you wish, we can start working together and I can set you up with a weekly practice schedule in which we can accentuate the phrasing and applied theory as a goal smile.gif What say you?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 29 2013, 04:39 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 29 2013, 09:36 AM) *
Ciao Marco! I have witnessed your progress closely in the last year and I must say that you are steadily evolving as a proficient technical player, but the thing is that as I see things, for 2014 you should strive to put this technique to good use smile.gif

If you wish, we can start working together and I can set you up with a weekly practice schedule in which we can accentuate the phrasing and applied theory as a goal smile.gif What say you?

that would be cool man, that way i can improve on certain things!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Doug Lane
Dec 29 2013, 05:16 PM
GMC:er
Holy bajeesus with fries and a coke batman! I wish I could play like you when I was three years in! Phenomenal work.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 29 2013, 05:24 PM
Instructor
Congrats mate! I think that Cosmins has been very precise with his post. You are evolving great, and you need a good guidance to continue on the right track. Feel free to contact me if you need my help. Happy new year! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 29 2013, 07:18 PM
Instructor
Looking and sounding very good, Marco. You've got some brilliant sweeps happening there. Imagine what you'll be able to do after 4 years !

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 30 2013, 06:42 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
thanks eveyone smile.gif i'm grateful for the compliments and advice! yes I would like all the help i can get on improving my playing! I just don't know where to start haha. I think Cosmin nailed it with the comment haha

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 30 2013, 09:42 AM
Instructor
Very nice mate! smile.gif Don't You think it's time to challenge some level 10 lesson ?smile.gif Would be awesome to see Your take in the REC smile.gif Good job and keep that guitar rockin'! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 30 2013, 11:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Dec 29 2013, 04:39 PM) *
that would be cool man, that way i can improve on certain things!

Alright mah brother! We have a deal wink.gif

Please take a look over this thread and answer the questions there, so we may begin smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...t=0&start=0

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Dec 30 2013, 11:42 AM

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 31 2013, 03:56 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
haha idk about 10 Darius! those are crazy tongue.gif but once i get my account back i'll give it a look for sure!
and Cosmin, i sent you that message :smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 31 2013, 12:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Dec 31 2013, 02:56 AM) *
haha idk about 10 Darius! those are crazy tongue.gif but once i get my account back i'll give it a look for sure!
and Cosmin, i sent you that message :smile.gif

Right on it my brother smile.gif If you will not be too tired after celebrating the New Year's Eve tonight, might be you can start tomorrow .. or whenever you wish biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2014, 08:16 AM
GMC:er
Nicely done!!! you've come a LONG way in 3 years!!!! I can honestly say I was NOWHERE CLOSE to that after my first three years. To be frank, I was terrible!!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (enlo22 @ Dec 28 2013, 05:12 PM) *
here's my 3 year guitar video smile.gif it's mostly just sweep picking and not very musical but it was all for fun so I just went into auto pilot mode. i'm happy to see my progress! and as always thank you to everyone here who helps out. this is actually going to be part of a new track i'm working on smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHs3uXfE2Fo...eature=youtu.be

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2014, 02:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 2 2014, 07:16 AM) *
Nicely done!!! you've come a LONG way in 3 years!!!! I can honestly say I was NOWHERE CLOSE to that after my first three years. To be frank, I was terrible!!!! smile.gif

So was I, Marco smile.gif Let's see... 2000 - I barely knew what I was doing and I only knew hot to play (badly) small parts from various songs by Metallica, GnR, Nirvana, The Offspring, Green Day or other famous bands that I grew up with...so yeah, as Todd said, we were nothing near your level in our time.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 02:50 AM