New Member Introduction :)
goksel
Nov 21 2011, 07:54 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys.

My name is Goksel Yaprak. I'm from Turkey and I've been playing guitar since 1998. Unfortunately, I had to stop playing for the last 2 years because of the work related issues. Now I have a much more flexible job so I can go back practicing again. I hope you guys can help me on that wink.gif I'm currently using a PRS Custom 24 SE 25th year anniversary, Pod Xt live, Line 6 flextone II plus, jim dunlop crybaby 535q and some recording gear ..(m-audio project mix, rhode nt 2000..)

My early influences:

This is gonna be cliché but I'm gonna say it anyway smile.gif Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Robben Ford, Richie Kotzen, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Gary Moore and the list goes on...

I'm not very much into the shred stuff but I really like the emotion and the technique blending rather than playing fast.

Finally I must say it's a privilege to have a website like GMC. I consider my self one the luckiest. Thanks guys for creating such a learning experience for us.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 21 2011, 08:27 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey Goksel, welcome to GMC! smile.gif
Very nice gear you have got there.

Enjoy the site and see you in the forum smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 21 2011, 09:02 AM
Instructor
Hello and welcome Goksel! We're happy to have you among us, fellow PRS lover biggrin.gif I am a big fan of Mr. Kotzen as well! Please do go ahead and ask us anything you wish to know, as well as joining the live video chat sessions happening each day of the week! Me and my comrade instructors will provide insight and tons of fun at the sessions! Mine is happening each Thursday at 8PM - check out the timetable at the bottom of the homepage and see you around the forum mate!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 21 2011, 01:18 PM
Instructor
Hi Goksel and welcome to GMC ! Nice gear you have there,cograts wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 21 2011, 01:43 PM
Instructor
Hello Goksel, welcome to GMC smile.gif

You clearly have great taste in guitar playing. Seeing as you've mentioned Gary Moore, have you discovered these yet ??

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Gary-Moore-Style-Ballad/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/in-the...llad-and-blues/

I'm always showing these lessons off, even though they're not even mine ! laugh.gif Piotr's playing is just so damn good wink.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 21 2011, 03:27 PM
Instructor
we have similiar influences! cliche and all but, they are good what can we do

Welcome!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
quadrium
Nov 21 2011, 05:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hoşgeldin smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 21 2011, 05:43 PM
Instructor
Hi man! Welcome to the site! It's great to read those great things about GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 21 2011, 07:30 PM
Instructor
Hey there Goksel, welcome aboard. Nice to have you here on GMC! smile.gif I like your choice of gear, and influences. What are you working at the moment?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Fran
Nov 22 2011, 12:48 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Nice intro Goksel, welcome! cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 22 2011, 02:29 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Goksel! Nice intro & welcome to GMC! You are going to love it here! smile.gif

Gary

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 22 2011, 03:26 PM
GMC:er
i want your guitar smile.gif oh and welcome biggrin.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:21 AM