Review Of Gmc Lessons?
Col Roberts
May 18 2008, 05:52 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Kris,
First up, I love the GMC lessons. (Currently 76 bookmarked blink.gif ). I'm just wondering if there are styles for which there are no, or very few, lessons. I just read where a GMC-er requested a southern rock style lesson because he couldn't find any on the site. I've also requested a swamp rock style lesson from Ivan and a surf style from David, and haven't seen any older style rock or rockabilly lessons (maybe nobody else wants these styles unsure.gif ). Would it be worthwhile to poll GMC-ers to find out what lessons the site needs more of? (Perhaps if certain styles are found to be required our instructors could focus on those for a while.)
All GMC-ers can request specific lessons, but the lessons are then produced in a random fashion. Are the lessons being produced with a certain overall direction in mind? Or perhaps we have the right balance of lessons for the current group of GMC-ers. I certainly know I'll be busy for the rest of the year!!!

Cheers.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 31 2008, 10:11 PM
GMC Founder
Hi Col -

Making a pol is an excellent idea and something we should have done long ago!

Does anybody want to create a poll for missing GMC topics?

My philosophy is that we should cover all topics there are, with as many different quality lessons as possible! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Jun 2 2008, 06:54 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 1 2008, 07:11 AM) *
Hi Col -

Making a pol is an excellent idea and something we should have done long ago!

Does anybody want to create a poll for missing GMC topics?

My philosophy is that we should cover all topics there are, with as many different quality lessons as possible! biggrin.gif

Is anyone interested in a poll for missing GMC lessons/topics?

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 2 2008, 07:21 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I'm interrested in a poll, that way the instructors could see what's missing smile.gif

About some older style rock, I could probably help you with that as I got a song I'm re-recording in that style and could make a lesson on it if you want smile.gif

I'm not an Instructor though, but I could make it as a Student Instructor lesson..

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Jun 2 2008, 09:47 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Jun 2 2008, 04:21 PM) *
About some older style rock, I could probably help you with that as I got a song I'm re-recording in that style and could make a lesson on it if you want smile.gif

I'm not an Instructor though, but I could make it as a Student Instructor lesson..

Hey, that'd be great Audiopaal. I would very much like to see an older rock style lesson by you (I'm already learning the Chuck Berry style lesson that Jerry just released). Also, do you have a copy of the Final Countdown that you and Trond did ... without the, errr, unique vocals?

Cheers.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jun 2 2008, 09:54 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Col Roberts @ Jun 2 2008, 10:47 AM) *
Hey, that'd be great Audiopaal. I would very much like to see an older rock style lesson by you (I'm already learning the Chuck Berry style lesson that Jerry just released). Also, do you have a copy of the Final Countdown that you and Trond did ... without the, errr, unique vocals?

Cheers.

Allright then, when I'm done recording it I'll make a leeson on it smile.gif
Might take a little while thoughm but I'll let you know smile.gif

Haha, what's wrong with my vocals??? tongue.gif
I'm kidding, send me your e-mail and I'll mail it to you smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:19 PM