3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Paul Gilbert...
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 8 2008, 06:35 PM
Instructor
Yes!!! I heard a little of his last album... I like it so much!!
I must go to buy it but now is summer in Argentina and the street is too hot!! I´m afraid to go out!!! LOL.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 8 2008, 06:38 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Jan 8 2008, 05:35 PM) *
Yes!!! I heard a little of his last album... I like it so much!!
I must go to buy it but now is summer in Argentina and the street is too hot!! I´m afraid to go out!!! LOL.

laugh.gif laugh.gif Cant you take a fan with you? wink.gif i can highly recommened pauls space ship one DVD - it rocks biggrin.gif

Glad you like the badges guys, I will add another so there is a choice smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 8 2008, 06:41 PM
Instructor
Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I have this DVD!!! I see it every days at every time!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 8 2008, 06:44 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Jan 8 2008, 05:41 PM) *
Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I have this DVD!!! I see it every days at every time!!!

biggrin.gif Im watching it right now blink.gif Im also teaseing Gen on msn that he doesent have a copy yet wink.gif

INTERACTION BABYYYYYY!!!

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Jan 8 2008, 06:49 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 8 2008, 06:51 PM
Instructor
OH NO!!!! HE MUST HAVE ONE!!! LOL.
Well, I´m going to see it again right now, too. See you!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH9TGU8cS3U...feature=related

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 8 2008, 07:11 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Jan 8 2008, 06:13 PM) *
Do you know if exist any dvd of the last G3 (gilbert - petrucci - satriani)??
I asked in every music shop here in Buenos Aires, but they have no idea...

I think I read somewhere that there wasn't anything filmed because there weren't any "suitable" venues on the tour.
I would so want a live DVD with PG and Bruce Bouillet, that would kick some major ass.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 9 2008, 01:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 8 2008, 03:11 PM) *
I think I read somewhere that there wasn't anything filmed because there weren't any "suitable" venues on the tour.
I would so want a live DVD with PG and Bruce Bouillet, that would kick some major ass.

Yes, I think the same!!!
I saw some videos in youtube... this guys are incredible!!!
Maybe there wasn´t any DVD becouse Steve Vai wasn´t play in the tour. (Johnson-Satriani-Vai; Satriani-Vai-Malmsteem; Satriani-Vai-Petrucci).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 11 2008, 02:09 AM
Learning Rock Star
How do you join this fan group? smile.gif Or can just anyone join? blink.gif Gilberts my idol though biggrin.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 11 2008, 02:24 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Just click on the badge and do the save image thing and put it in your signature! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ttask
Jan 13 2008, 10:21 PM
I saw on the Racer X forum the list of the songs :
01 咆哮!! Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar
02 ユーダイモニア序曲 Eudaimonia Overture
03 ザ・ライノー The Rhino
04 ノルウェイジアン・カウベル Norwegian Cowbell
05 アイ・キャン・ノット・テル・ア・ライ I Cannnot Tell A Lie
06 ブロンクス1971 Bronx 1971
07 スイート・モダーレ Suite Modale
08 ザ・ガーゴイル The Gargoyle
09 ザット・アザー・ガール I Still Have That Other Girl
10 ブルタコ・サターノ Bultaco Saturno
11 ポール対ゴジラ Paul Vs. Godzilla

Paul vs Godzilla... Even the name sounds epic! Can't wait to hear it...
I hope Paul will also make an instructional DVD for this album. The one he did for Get Out Of My Yard is really good and not too hard.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 13 2008, 10:35 PM
Lets go fishing!
hehe these badges look supprisingly offical and cool ! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 13 2008, 10:41 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 13 2008, 09:35 PM) *
hehe these badges look supprisingly offical and cool ! cool.gif

Let the Take-Over begin cool.gif

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jan 14 2008, 12:08 AM
woooooh i get to see him n satch may 15 in manchester!

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Jan 15 2008, 02:16 PM
too lucky, mate, too lucky biggrin.gif
Paul Gilbert is awesome, I'll definetly keep an eye out for this one. I still can't get over the technical difficulties video...such an awesome riff! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jan 15 2008, 09:25 PM
yeah i found something new just now smile.gif look in the guitarist analyst thingie

This post has been edited by kevin-riff-after-riff: Jan 15 2008, 09:29 PM

+Quote Post
Ttask
Jan 23 2008, 05:19 PM
The album is finally released! I just ordered my copy from cdjapan. Someone on the RacerX forums said it definitely rocks, I can't wait to check this out...

+Quote Post
Majickal
Jan 23 2008, 11:30 PM
Ok, i joined the fan club too, nice work on the badge. smile.gif

Thanks

Chris

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 24 2008, 12:48 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
The take over is going in order to plans....Mwhahahahaha!

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 24 2008, 12:51 AM
Man, I wish Spideruselum was still around; he'd form a resistance or something sad.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Mark Schiewe
Jan 24 2008, 11:39 PM
QUOTE (Ttask @ Jan 23 2008, 05:19 PM) *
The album is finally released! I just ordered my copy from cdjapan. Someone on the RacerX forums said it definitely rocks, I can't wait to check this out...

I ordered mine off cdjapan.com as well! I did not order it quick enough though to get the free poster sad.gif

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:35 PM