I Need A Schedule!, Practicing
GrowingDown1
Oct 13 2007, 02:59 AM
GMC:er
Hey! Ok, Ive been playing for about 8 years now and I currently play in two bands. I also am a full-time college student and I have a full-time job. I have not been able to practice regularly for a few weeks now (other than band rehearsal) and every time I pick up a guitar I feel frustrated and left behind. I am very familiar with CAGED, the pentatonic, chromatic, and major scales. Stylistically I play rock and a little bit of metal and I would LOVE to learn Flamenco style. With my very limited time schedule I have to try desperately to find time to sit down and practice. So, here is my question.....Can you help me to create a practice schedule that will enable me to get the most out of each practice session, while at the same time challenging me to try new things (I often find myself playing the same stuff over and over)? If I could quit work and school and just play full-time I would but that is obviously not a realistic possibility. I just want to get better not feel stuck anymore. PLEASE HELP!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:12 PM