Personal Image ..
ruben_mcn
Jan 4 2010, 09:28 PM
Learning Roadie
my personal image doesen´t appear on the left of my posts (were it says ruben_mcn ; GM;cr stuff like that ) do i have to do anything special for it to appear or am i doing somthing wrong ??

i went to settings on my profile and uploaded a pic and u can see it at my personal profile but u can´t see it in my posts ... =(

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Jan 4 2010, 09:35 PM
GMC:er
Personal image and forum avatar are two different pictures. The latter is the setting you've missed.

1. Choose "My Controls" from the small forum menu above your post here.
2. Choose "Edit Avatar Settings" from the vertical menu running down the left side of that control panel
3. Browse to a picture
4. Upload
5. ????
6. PROFIT

Enjoy delicious forum avatar cake.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Jan 4 2010, 09:56 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Jan 4 2010, 08:35 PM) *
Personal image and forum avatar are two different pictures. The latter is the setting you've missed.

1. Choose "My Controls" from the small forum menu above your post here.
2. Choose "Edit Avatar Settings" from the vertical menu running down the left side of that control panel
3. Browse to a picture
4. Upload
5. ????
6. PROFIT

Enjoy delicious forum avatar cake.

Thanks Jafomaniac =)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 5 2010, 12:50 AM
Instructor
Just to add, sometimes it happens that the picture is not updated immediately, just hit F5 or restart firefox, it will be there.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:26 PM