2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Lesson, 'seeds' Ep Release Day And Cool Activities For The Gmc Family!
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 29 2012, 11:33 AM
Instructor
Guys, I am incredibly happy to announce that today is THE BIG DAY! The day I have been waiting for the last almost 3 years!

Tonight at 9PM I will walk onstage with my band Days of Confusion, to officially release our first recorded material, the 6 songs EP called 'Seeds'. To celebrate this, I have concocted a special lesson with Kris's and Bogdan's support!

I give you the Days of Confusion - Meta lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Days-Of-Confusion-Meta/

Aside from a few special tips and impressions from my journey of becoming a guitar player/ vocalist, I have designed a special homework which you guys will find in the last part of this lesson (Part 12) Take a peak there and of course, let me know if ya need help!

On the other hand, check out the links below - the official 'Meta' video and some of the EP songs that have been uploaded on our youtube channel and you may find all the details about the band and everything else interesting if you check out our FB page here: Days of Confusion on FB

Let's roooock amigooooos!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 29 2012, 11:36 AM
Instructor
It's great to see you becoming the rock god we all know you are !! Congrats on everything C-Maestro ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 29 2012, 11:55 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congratulations Cosmin on releasing this EP and tackling the vocalist role! smile.gif))

I really like the song and wish you a successful and fun gig tonight!

Thanks for the rocking lesson wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 29 2012, 03:46 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm excited and ready for the release!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 29 2012, 04:22 PM
Instructor
Thank you very much gentlemen! I am just about to leave the house towards the venue! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 29 2012, 04:43 PM
Learning Roadie
So does the EP release right at 9 pm your time? If so, I will be able to purchase and listen before I go to work. I could listen on the way in my car!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 30 2012, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Hey Brandon! Will post details on the digipack later on today! I am expecting an email from the label with which we are working for the digital distribution - they will announce me when the digipack is on!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 30 2012, 10:27 AM
Instructor
How did the release party go ??? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 30 2012, 10:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 30 2012, 09:27 AM) *
How did the release party go ??? smile.gif

biggrin.gif AWESOME!! We had A FULL VENUE DUDE! A FULL VENUE biggrin.gif I can't believe it! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 30 2012, 10:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 30 2012, 09:30 AM) *
biggrin.gif AWESOME!! We had A FULL VENUE DUDE! A FULL VENUE biggrin.gif I can't believe it! biggrin.gif

Full venue ??? Man, they'll be asking you guys back !! biggrin.gif

Way to go !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 30 2012, 10:58 AM
Instructor
I got something from youtube tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 30 2012, 11:23 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Awesome! Now, where can we order the CD, signed by you, with the free.pick and a T-Shirt?

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 30 2012, 11:25 AM
Instructor
If you wish to get stuff, please, do write an email with your orders and details at [email protected]! It's where we centralize everything! Thank you!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 30 2012, 11:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 30 2012, 09:58 AM) *

Nice one Man !! Great to see you rocking the crowd !!

You've worked hard to study the art of singing. What things do you find that you have to think differently about, being a vocalist ?

One thing I notice that some vocalists do is to alter the distance of the mic away from their mouth depending on how much force they're putting behind a note, specifically higher notes. David Coverdale is one of the best I've seen at doing this. Have you studied any vocalists to get live singing tips ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Socky42
Nov 30 2012, 01:05 PM
GMC:er
Damn, all your songs are crazy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 30 2012, 01:49 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 30 2012, 10:36 AM) *
Nice one Man !! Great to see you rocking the crowd !!

You've worked hard to study the art of singing. What things do you find that you have to think differently about, being a vocalist ?

yeah totally, I'd be interested to hear the kinds of practise you've been doing for vocals to get your voice to this level.... or have you always been able to sing good?

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 30 2012, 06:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 30 2012, 06:58 AM) *

Amazing cover!!!!! Well done mate!! smile.gif

How it was??? Where is the thread with details???

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2012, 12:21 PM
Instructor
Coming up in this thread biggrin.gif Just gathering stuff and also gathering myself after all the ruckus biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 1 2012, 12:34 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just wrote an email to your Merch!
No clue if you get the mail...but I started it with Hi Cosmin laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2012, 12:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 30 2012, 12:49 PM) *
yeah totally, I'd be interested to hear the kinds of practise you've been doing for vocals to get your voice to this level.... or have you always been able to sing good?

Thanks mate! To be honest, I've been singing since I was a kid - not pro, though but I always used my voice to express myself. I even recorded voices for cartoons 5-6 years ago tongue.gif

I started taking singing lessons in 2008 and went on with it till today, but I never really thought I would be a vocalist till 2011 when it was obvious it was the only choice. Now the real challenge comes - being able to perform like a mad man - playing guitar and vocals top level onstage!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 1 2012, 11:34 AM) *
Just wrote an email to your Merch!
No clue if you get the mail...but I started it with Hi Cosmin laugh.gif

Just checked and it's there! smile.gif Ioana will take care of everything wink.gif Thanks Christian!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:57 PM