Reggae Guitar
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 11 2013, 06:08 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! This is not one of my favorite genres but I read these guitarist's name anywhere and decided to know more about him. In this video I found some of the most inspiring reggae guitar ideas that I've ever heard. That's why I decided to share this video by this creative guitarist.

What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Dec 11 2013, 07:17 PM
GMC:er
Aaron Dugan is an excellent guitar player! And that's def one of the best instructional vids I've seen on Reggae guitar.

Here's the source of all that. Bob Marley live. His 'live' concerts from the mid to late 70s are the bible on reggae rhythm section playing. Lots of great footage of Bob and his lead player Junior Marvin. Check the perfection with which Bob Marley lays down the up beats on that LP special.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by klasaine: Dec 11 2013, 07:22 PM

+Quote Post
norules
Dec 11 2013, 07:38 PM
i would literally kill for someone to a lesson like this on dub reggae with an emphasis on the effects, preferably of intermediate ability. pleeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee gabriel? :-)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 11 2013, 09:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Dec 11 2013, 03:17 PM) *
Aaron Dugan is an excellent guitar player! And that's def one of the best instructional vids I've seen on Reggae guitar.

Here's the source of all that. Bob Marley live. His 'live' concerts from the mid to late 70s are the bible on reggae rhythm section playing. Lots of great footage of Bob and his lead player Junior Marvin. Check the perfection with which Bob Marley lays down the up beats on that LP special.

Very nice video mate. thanks!

QUOTE (norules @ Dec 11 2013, 03:38 PM) *
i would literally kill for someone to a lesson like this on dub reggae with an emphasis on the effects, preferably of intermediate ability. pleeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee gabriel? :-)

hehehe stay tuned. my friend. cool.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
norules
Apr 12 2015, 07:22 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 11 2013, 08:53 PM) *
Very nice video mate. thanks!

hehehe stay tuned. my friend. cool.gif

Anyone wanna do a lesson in this style? :-P

+Quote Post
Phil66
Apr 12 2015, 09:55 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
In not a huge reggae fan but I do like Bob Marley and a band from my area called Steel Pulse. You may like some of the playing clips in this interview with guitarist Donovan McKitty. In the side column on that YouTube page is an interview with David Hinds the singer and rhythm guitarist too.

More info here

Enjoy

smile.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Apr 12 2015, 10:00 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 12 2015, 07:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Apr 12 2015, 05:55 AM) *
In not a huge reggae fan but I do like Bob Marley and a band from my area called Steel Pulse. You may like some of the playing clips in this interview with guitarist Donovan McKitty. In the side column on that YouTube page is an interview with David Hinds the singer and rhythm guitarist too.

More info here

Enjoy

smile.gif

Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:33 PM