Flamenco And Classical Instead Of Misc...
al christie
Sep 27 2007, 05:33 AM
Flamenco Instructor
I think now there is starting to be some Flamenco and Classical pieces, we could have our own title instead of Misc which is disconcertingly vague for people coming to the site and could draw in some untapped users.
What do you think Kristofer.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kosei Kubota
Sep 27 2007, 12:19 PM
Classical Instructor
QUOTE (al christie @ Sep 27 2007, 12:33 AM) *
I think now there is starting to be some Flamenco and Classical pieces, we could have our own title instead of Misc which is disconcertingly vague for people coming to the site and could draw in some untapped users.

Good idea! Within this couple of months, new classical / flamenco instructors joined GMC. Each of us has his own style, but we all pluck nylon! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Sep 27 2007, 12:21 PM
GMC:er
Thats what i was thinking!

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 27 2007, 12:33 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Kosei Kubota @ Sep 27 2007, 05:19 PM) *
Good idea! Within this couple of months, new classical / flamenco instructors joined GMC. Each of us has his own style, but we all pluck nylon! wink.gif

I am fully agreed with you Kosei.Eventhough We Play Classical/Flamenco I noticed that each of us has differnt Style.But sure you are the most classy biggrin.gif

QUOTE (al christie @ Sep 27 2007, 10:33 AM) *

Good Idea Al.
Kris.. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Vinod: Sep 27 2007, 12:38 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 27 2007, 12:34 PM
GMC:er
you guys definately deserve a Flamence & Classical lessons space. smile.gif

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Sep 27 2007, 12:34 PM

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Maria
Sep 27 2007, 10:56 PM
Administrator
QUOTE (al christie @ Sep 27 2007, 06:33 AM) *

I agree with you Al, and this is actually something we have planned to do for a while. Now that you brought it up I was encouraged to give it priority and implement the new sections right away! biggrin.gif

Have a look here: Video Lessons

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 28 2007, 12:43 AM
Moderation Policy Director
That's cool Maria smile.gif GMC is really expanding!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Sep 28 2007, 12:43 AM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 28 2007, 02:18 AM
GMC Founder
Awesome Al, you have the power to motivate students and encourage administrators - you are the man! B.A. (I just learned that expression - it's for admins only)

biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 28 2007, 03:34 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 27 2007, 09:18 PM) *
B.A. (I just learned that expression - it's for admins only)

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 28 2007, 03:34 AM

+Quote Post
Kosei Kubota
Sep 28 2007, 12:20 PM
Classical Instructor
OMG! Now I see our own category!

Thanks Al and GMC! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 28 2007, 04:33 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 28 2007, 02:18 AM) *
you are the man! B.A. (I just learned that expression - it's for admins only)

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 30 2007, 01:14 AM
Acoustic Instructor
mmmmmmmm laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif You the man Al

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben N
Sep 30 2007, 01:36 AM
Instructor
great idea al smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:57 PM