7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Favorite Cartoons, GMC'ers Dicuss there favorite Cartoons, Mattacuk gets comitted
Animosity
Nov 16 2007, 12:01 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 15 2007, 04:50 PM) *
I have not yet heard Wave of Sorrow, hopefully very soon! biggrin.gif Actually, The Edge is my favorite band member - he is awsome. I have every CD and DVD released by U2, I also have most of the old LP's! biggrin.gif

ZOO TV is my favorite tour, I love the Sydney one biggrin.gif

Aye! ZOO TV was an amazing tour!

I'd have to say though, my two all time favorite performances of their's are:

1. Where the Streets Have No Name - Live on the rooftop in LA
2. All Because of You - Riding around on the back of the truck through NY

Something about those videos... man! Greatness!

Wave of Sorrow - All I can say is that its classic U2. Lyrical genius. I can't wait until the final version comes out.

The Edge is an amazing player, one of the greatest of all time! His style fits together so well with Bono's voice. There isn't another band that could ever replace U2 as my favorite! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 16 2007, 12:06 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 15 2007, 11:01 PM) *
Aye! ZOO TV was an amazing tour!

I'd have to say though, my two all time favorite performances of their's are:

1. Where the Streets Have No Name - Live on the rooftop in LA
2. All Because of You - Riding around on the back of the truck through NY
Something about those videos... man! Greatness!

Wave of Sorrow - All I can say is that its classic U2. Lyrical genius. I can't wait until the final version comes out.

The Edge is an amazing player, one of the greatest of all time! His style fits together so well with Bono's voice. There isn't another band that could ever replace U2 as my favorite! smile.gif

Those are great vids, My personal favorite is Where the Streets have no name - Sun stadium (Arizona I think). Its on the Rattle and Hum DVD, it makes my spine tingle every time i listen - Awsome stuff! biggrin.gif

I also love it when they played with BB king, its too cool cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 16 2007, 01:05 AM
I've never really listened to U2 but now I think I want to check them out.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 16 2007, 01:26 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 16 2007, 12:05 AM) *
I've never really listened to U2 but now I think I want to check them out.

ohmy.gif But you must! biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 16 2007, 01:32 AM
QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Nov 13 2007, 09:28 PM) *
You should check out this site if you don't know about it already
www.anime6.org
Site=Awesomness biggrin.gif

I started to watch videos on this site today, and wow, awesome site. Thanks for the link.

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Nov 19 2007, 09:50 PM
Just found this link today: Classic 80's cartoons ...brought back some memories.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:04 PM