Videoclip Preview Of My Project, In ze Highest form of Definition in ze vorld!
DaniHel
May 5 2009, 12:57 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Hi everyone!

I finally managed to get a singer for my project and it´s growing everyday smile.gif
To help with shouting out the songs and stuff im going to upload weekly (i hope) updates and stuff. I made a small non serious videoclip with a preview of the song, in HD!!

Here it is embeded but i HIGHLY ADVISE watching in in the tube and in HD for epic win

Here it is guys hope you guys have as much fun watching as i had making and editing the video!

Cheers!

If you can rate, leave a comment, befriend me and all that funky jazz i´d really appreciate it!

Daniel Rodrigues

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
May 5 2009, 01:45 AM
GMC:er
AWESOME!

im doing something very similar myself, not of the same style, but close! more dream theater ish!

i cant wait to hear more!

the only flaw id say is that the vocals needed to be mixed a little better, the singer has a great voice for power metal, but it sounded like he was singing through a cone almost, as in you could feel it was out of place or separated from the recording

otherwise NICE

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
skennington
May 5 2009, 02:04 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
I like what you have going on so far here man. As said, the mix is all that stands out to me that needs some sharpening, I would like to hear the bass up a bit as well. smile.gif This could turn into a cool tune for you guys. Keep posting up the project for sure! cool.gif

+Quote Post
dusty
May 5 2009, 02:17 AM
GMC:er
get the balances right on your mixing,

not exactly my taste in music but i can tell, that with a little more attention to arrangement and balance between tones you will have an awsome track. keep up the good work

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
May 5 2009, 03:32 AM
Instructor
Cool video man!
I love your new singer a lot!!!
I'm looking forward to hearing more!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
May 5 2009, 05:10 AM
Instructor
Nice! biggrin.gif

I'd get the guitar up and the bells way down. But I think it sounds great wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
DaniHel
May 5 2009, 08:32 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Thanks for the awesome feedback everyone!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
May 5 2009, 04:57 PM
Instructor
Nice song,the voice is great wink.gif your ESP is great too. The video...mmm I see a cat?hahaah laugh.gif nice video too! Go for more!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
May 6 2009, 10:44 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Already told you man, awesome work wink.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:36 AM