Hexd2006 Mentored By Quadrium, Discussion Topic
quadrium
May 20 2011, 06:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Mike,

Welcome to MTP smile.gif From now on i will give your assignments from this topic. First of all i have some questions for you:

1)Do you have a recording software/equipment? (Don't worry if you don't, you can just play through your amp and record via camera)
2)If you have, can you send me a video of your playing so i can make a plan according to that?

If you don't have a recording equipment/software i just need you to write what areas you want to improve.

Dogukan,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hexd2006
May 20 2011, 07:38 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

Thanks for your response so fast.
I do not have recording software, I do have a webcam on my laptop i could probably use to record tho.
I am pretty much a beginner. I would like to improve in areas of barr chord progression speed, and licks/riffs speed or rock/metal songs that have all those.

Thank you,
Mike

QUOTE (quadrium @ May 20 2011, 05:30 PM) *
Hey Mike,

Welcome to MTP smile.gif From now on i will give your assignments from this topic. First of all i have some questions for you:

1)Do you have a recording software/equipment? (Don't worry if you don't, you can just play through your amp and record via camera)
2)If you have, can you send me a video of your playing so i can make a plan according to that?

If you don't have a recording equipment/software i just need you to write what areas you want to improve.

Dogukan,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
quadrium
May 20 2011, 08:15 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Mike,

Here is your first assignment:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...g-Barre-Chords/

I want you to study this lesson.

This lesson includes:
-6 String Barre Chords
-Strumming
-Chord Changes

Your goal is playing the full lesson at least 70 bpm.

You can see the backing track you need at the right side of the lesson video.(BT 70) If you can't handle the whole lesson at 70 bpm you can play the half of the lesson or you can try 60 bpm. Since i don't have any impression about your playing for now don't push yourself much for this time and send me a recording of your playing of this lesson by next Friday. smile.gif

And we will talk more about your playing when i see your video.

Cheers,
Dogukan.

This post has been edited by quadrium: May 20 2011, 08:17 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:45 AM