5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Logic Test
Owen
Jan 27 2008, 02:35 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Davidian @ Jan 27 2008, 05:33 AM) *
I'm stuck on 24 now tongue.gif
I can't see any more triangles than I have now

I thought there was only ten at first, but then you realise that theres triangles made out of triangles and your like "whha?" laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Davidian
Jan 27 2008, 02:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Can you PM me the answer please?
I have 34, but it's not that tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Owen
Jan 27 2008, 02:54 PM
Coincidentally, did anyone notice that it accepts both 'money' and 'nothing' for the first question? huh.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Davidian
Jan 27 2008, 02:56 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Haha, nice one biggrin.gif

I got through it biggrin.gif
Now I'll go play the guitar!
That game stole al lot of time tongue.gif

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Nobody
Jan 27 2008, 03:10 PM
Wow it sure did! Damn this is no logic at all.. For most of them it was much easier to write a simple program to compute the answer. And this means that either my PC is very good at logic or there is no logic in most of the questions biggrin.gif

And yeah - it's time for guitar.. All this thinking isn't good :]

--------------------
ARM THE HOMELESS!!

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Jan 27 2008, 03:35 PM
I can't open the link anymore and I just realized what #5 was... sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 27 2008, 03:39 PM
Can somebody PM me how to do 12. It is very frustrating.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 27 2008, 03:43 PM
Doesn't matter I got it finally

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 27 2008, 07:46 PM
Instructor
I couldn't get through the second test before trying almost every alphabet biggrin.gif I guess I'm just stupid biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 27 2008, 07:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hints on 17 anyone? sad.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Vinicitur
Jan 27 2008, 08:10 PM
It's a code. Look at the picture carefully and try to see how you can modify it. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

There are 2 types of people in the world: consumers and creators. Which one are you?

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Jan 28 2008, 03:51 AM
Other side of the coin
QUOTE (Nobody @ Jan 27 2008, 03:10 PM) *
Wow it sure did! Damn this is no logic at all.. For most of them it was much easier to write a simple program to compute the answer. And this means that either my PC is very good at logic or there is no logic in most of the questions biggrin.gif

And yeah - it's time for guitar.. All this thinking isn't good :]

I actually think most of the questions avoided falling into the "why not just make a computer calculate it" trap that most such "tests" fall into. That said, I've seen pretty much every single one of these (or a variation of them) in other areas...

One that's rarely used, and rather clever, and that I like in spite of having gotten really bored with these "find the next number" puzzles, is the one that goes like this:

CODE
      1 1
      2 1
    1 2 1 1
  1 1 1 2 2 1
       ?

Now find the next line (the line that has "?" for now)

In my opinion, though, these kinds of puzzles should really not be confused with tests of logic, or intelligence. They're mainly tests of "do you think like I do?"

Can't say where I got it from - then it's too easy to find the answer on the web ;o) (don't cheat wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Jan 30 2008, 08:45 PM
QUOTE (Kaneda @ Jan 28 2008, 04:51 AM) *
I actually think most of the questions avoided falling into the "why not just make a computer calculate it" trap that most such "tests" fall into. That said, I've seen pretty much every single one of these (or a variation of them) in other areas...

One that's rarely used, and rather clever, and that I like in spite of having gotten really bored with these "find the next number" puzzles, is the one that goes like this:

CODE
      1 1
      2 1
    1 2 1 1
  1 1 1 2 2 1
       ?

Now find the next line (the line that has "?" for now)

In my opinion, though, these kinds of puzzles should really not be confused with tests of logic, or intelligence. They're mainly tests of "do you think like I do?"

Can't say where I got it from - then it's too easy to find the answer on the web ;o) (don't cheat wink.gif)

is it?
1113213211... And so and so on...

This post has been edited by Tuubsu: Jan 30 2008, 08:46 PM

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Mar 29 2008, 08:35 AM
Other side of the coin
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Jan 30 2008, 08:45 PM) *
is it?
1113213211... And so and so on...

Ah, sorry, forgot completely about this thread, and haven't been here much. But yes, you're right smile.gif

+Quote Post
SinoMan
Mar 29 2008, 07:02 PM
I'm stuck on number 1 dry.gif

--------------------
I got a completely new $600 bass for $300. What a deal!

+Quote Post
SinoMan
Mar 29 2008, 07:04 PM
Nevermind, I was writing in CAPS for some reason rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I got a completely new $600 bass for $300. What a deal!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:48 AM