Guitar-pro 5 software
Mark Schiewe
Jan 22 2007, 03:55 AM
GMC:er
I just ordered Guitar-Pro 5 from their website. Does anybody have this software so they can can me some feedback on it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crippled_Fingers
Jan 22 2007, 04:31 AM
Hi.

Ever since i started playing guitar (3 years ago), i have been using GP4 and 5..

Without this software I dont think I had gone this far with my praticing.
I mainly use it to learn new solo's, because its possible to slow down the bpm and loop the passage. Further more you can increase the speed by 1% or more at every loop. Thereby starting slow and then increase your speed. It also have an buildin metronome of course smile.gif

Sometimes i also use it as play along. Its like playing with your band, but without the mistakes tongue.gif

Almost any song is avaible at ultimateguitar.com

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Jan 22 2007, 06:36 PM
I find GP to be a very useful tool. I always doubt the ability of people who tab songs, when I play a song from a tab and it doesn't sound right I assume it's been tabbed incorrectly. With Guitar Pro you can hear what's been tabbed being played (and it almost always sounds very close to the way it should) so there are no excuses not to learn all the hard parts in the songs. wink.gif

Edit -- One of my friends also uses it as a song writing / sequencing tool. It doesn't sound great, but it's useful.

This post has been edited by Zee Deveel: Jan 22 2007, 06:37 PM

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:46 PM