11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Kris Livestreaming!
Phil66
Sep 4 2016, 08:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Enjoyable one Kris, shame about the bottle neck though laugh.gif tongue.gif At least I've found something I can play as good as you cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 4 2016, 10:21 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 4 2016, 09:17 PM) *
Enjoyable one Kris, shame about the bottle neck though laugh.gif tongue.gif At least I've found something I can play as good as you cool.gif

No - I bet you play it better than me!! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Sep 4 2016, 10:49 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Kris I got one of the best tips I could ever have gotten in your live session today. My playing drastically jumped into a new "realm" and I have you to thank for unlocking that. I've been stumbling around learning difficult songs and got quite a bit of technique but something one specific thing you talked about really clicked for me. Thanks again

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 4 2016, 10:54 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Sep 4 2016, 11:49 PM) *
Thanks Kris I got one of the best tips I could ever have gotten in your live session today. My playing drastically jumped into a new "realm" and I have you to thank for unlocking that. I've been stumbling around learning difficult songs and got quite a bit of technique but something one specific thing you talked about really clicked for me. Thanks again

Wow that's awesome to hear! wub.gif Would you like to share what it was?

--------------------

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Sep 4 2016, 11:01 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 4 2016, 09:54 PM) *
Wow that's awesome to hear! wub.gif Would you like to share what it was?

Yeah! The section about how you practice new technique now compared to before. Metronome vs Slowly to a backing track. Keeping it musical vs playing it "statically correct". And how you mentioned focusing on posture and being relaxed while doing that.

Somehow I've only heard these "things" as segments and thereby had real trouble trying to incorporate them all at the same time while maybe practicing like I did before. I had this meltingpot of technical information about how I "should" be practicing which all just led to strain somewhere else. I guess someone had to tell me in a "simpler" way HOW to do that and not just WHAT to do.

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 5 2016, 08:05 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Sep 5 2016, 12:01 AM) *
Yeah! The section about how you practice new technique now compared to before. Metronome vs Slowly to a backing track. Keeping it musical vs playing it "statically correct". And how you mentioned focusing on posture and being relaxed while doing that.

Somehow I've only heard these "things" as segments and thereby had real trouble trying to incorporate them all at the same time while maybe practicing like I did before. I had this meltingpot of technical information about how I "should" be practicing which all just led to strain somewhere else. I guess someone had to tell me in a "simpler" way HOW to do that and not just WHAT to do.

Agreed! That stuff was a big game changer for me - because it meant I could stop worrying about all the tiny details and just play. And most importantly it would allow me to progress faster than ever! Here is the replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 11 2016, 04:54 PM
GMC Founder
Sunday stream is LIVE! https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 11 2016, 10:06 PM
GMC Founder
And here is the replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 18 2016, 04:53 PM
GMC Founder
Sunday livstream is ON!! https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 19 2016, 09:39 AM
GMC Founder
This was a crazy session where I tested som new stuff, here is the replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 25 2016, 04:55 PM
GMC Founder
Live again! https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 26 2016, 08:29 PM
GMC Founder
And the replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 2 2016, 04:51 PM
GMC Founder
C'MON NOW!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/gmcguitar/live

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 2 2016, 09:22 PM
GMC Founder
This was a great session - here is the replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2016, 04:59 PM
GMC Founder
Live again! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2016, 10:12 PM
GMC Founder
This session was loads of fun, replay here:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 12 2016, 02:02 PM
GMC Founder
I'm doing a spontaneous session right now, join me! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 12 2016, 08:33 PM
GMC Founder
Replay:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 16 2016, 05:01 PM
GMC Founder
Live again! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 16 2016, 09:48 PM
GMC Founder
...aaaand the replay. Lots of fun jaming in today's session - check it out:

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:13 PM