Egad! 36 Core/cpu Desktop Computer
Todd Simpson
Oct 2 2014, 07:02 AM
GMC:er
Well Holy Crap!! Here comes the 36 Core computer. I'll take one!! smile.gif Here is a screen grab of the task manager showing all 36 cpu windows and a link with some info.

Attached Image

http://www.studiodaily.com/2014/09/hp-anno...hq_v=33dbc6a2e8

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yash
Oct 2 2014, 08:02 AM
This is nuts ! Who needs that much power ? I last night learned I need a bit more power, even though I have a second gen i7, 8 Gigs of RAM and an NVIDIA graphics processor in my laptop. It crashed last night during the video chat because probably there were too many tabs open, and it couldn't handle the TH2 and sheer amount of Gab's amazing shredding tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 5 2014, 07:15 AM
This is for people doing 2k and 4k video editing. Which was unthinkable a few years ago, but it can be done in real time now wink.gif Put 64 gigs of ram on amachine and 36 cores and bingo!! you can edit 4k video all you want. smile.gif

QUOTE (Yash @ Oct 2 2014, 03:02 AM) *
This is nuts ! Who needs that much power ? I last night learned I need a bit more power, even though I have a second gen i7, 8 Gigs of RAM and an NVIDIA graphics processor in my laptop. It crashed last night during the video chat because probably there were too many tabs open, and it couldn't handle the TH2 and sheer amount of Gab's amazing shredding tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:39 PM