2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Iron Man
DeepRoots
May 6 2008, 07:32 AM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Sam Hook @ May 6 2008, 07:18 AM) *
Woo, I saw it yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Definitely the best Marvel film in my opinion, most of the other Marvel films were pretty bad though.

My thoughts exactly.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 6 2008, 11:13 PM
GMC:er
It was a good flick. The final battle was the biggest disappointment in heroism. He threw one punch, and the rest was just ducked and hiding etc. I think that battle hinders me from giving this as a great flick.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 6 2008, 11:38 PM
Singing Instructor
Must go see the movie,I am glad R.D.Jr is back on the big screen.Great actor.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Chief Brody
May 8 2008, 01:51 AM
Well i finally saw it yesterday and whilst i do think the hype for this film was a tad too much i still really enjoyed it.

My only real gripe would be the villain of the piece as he went from a sorta slimy businessman with carefully laid out plans into a completely insane homicidal maniac at the turn of a switch.

A good movie, elevated by a superb performance by Downey. I pretty much equate it to the first Spiderman movie which, in hindsight is a solid and entertaining (although flawed) picture that does a great job of setting up the character for the ineviatble sequels.

I still rate the original 70's Superman, Spidey 2 and X-Men 2 above it though.

Summary: Don't believe the hype and expect the most incredible film in the history of comic book movies, because it isn't. Do go in expecting a solid, entertaining flick which ticks enough of the boxes to please most people. The biggest plus for this film is the best fit between character (Iron Man) and lead actor (Robert Downey Junior) since the original Superman with Christopher Reeve.

+Quote Post
Pi38
May 8 2008, 02:09 AM
It was definitely an awesome movie. I loved it.

+Quote Post
Chief Brody
May 8 2008, 04:57 AM
Oh one thing i will say is that this film definitely has the best Stan Lee cameo so far - i loved that!

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
May 14 2008, 10:38 PM
awsome movie, favourite bits when he has the targetting thing on his shoulder and he shoots these terrorists with hostages in the facee!! WOOH!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:17 PM