Any Cubers Here
PosterBoy
Jun 3 2020, 10:03 AM
Learning Roadie
For some reason about a year or so ago I decided to learn to do the Rubiks cube, since then my collection has grown to having a
2x2, 3x3 and 3x3 bluetooth, 4x4, 5x5,6x6 and 7x7.

I'm not fast but I find it very calming almost like a mindfulness exercise.

Luckily there is a great cube store in the UK with a great customer service and range of cubes in stock. And like this forum the cubing community is friendly and helpful

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 3 2020, 02:22 PM
GMC Founder
I have to confess it's a huge mystery for me and I would be totally clueless on how to solve one. It seems I would need at leat one more brain to figure it out 😅

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 3 2020, 02:59 PM
Instructor
I've never could finish one... and the fact that I can't do it, makes me feel more stressed, not more relaxed! laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 3 2020, 05:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've managed to get five sides but could never get the sixth!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 3 2020, 05:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 3 2020, 02:59 PM) *
I've never could finish one... and the fact that I can't do it, makes me feel more stressed, not more relaxed! laugh.gif

I'm the same laugh.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 4 2020, 05:38 AM
GMC:er
Same here smile.gif This thread has similar responses to the one on animals as leaders and periphery, some folks like 1 track of each some folks like a few more. smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 3 2020, 12:50 PM) *
I'm the same laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 4 2020, 08:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Didn't anyone get what I said? https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=778006 rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jun 4 2020, 11:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jun 3 2020, 10:03 AM) *
For some reason about a year or so ago I decided to learn to do the Rubiks cube, since then my collection has grown to having a
2x2, 3x3 and 3x3 bluetooth, 4x4, 5x5,6x6 and 7x7.

I'm not fast but I find it very calming almost like a mindfulness exercise.

Luckily there is a great cube store in the UK with a great customer service and range of cubes in stock. And like this forum the cubing community is friendly and helpful

I put my kids in a robot ,college sponsored program ..It was basically 14 yr olds walking around solving them as fast as possible ( like 30 seconds and less ) .One daughter learned how to solve them

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:10 PM