2 Pages V  < 1 2  
7 Strings, 7 string guitar
MickeM
May 13 2007, 04:48 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 13 2007, 01:28 PM) *
Talking about 7-strings.... i was watching Marcel Coenen videos today - on YouTube and i saw his new signature model from Bo-El guitars. I saw it - an i loved it! The price is totally acceptable so i will ocntact them and see if they can ship it to Croatia!

Here is the link
http://www.huubboel.nl/ENG/models/mc7.html
This is the baby i am thinking of:

I've kept my eyes on his signature guitar(s) for a while. I posted a question here some time about about em (about the even thickness of the neck) but it doesn't seem to be very well known.
I was thinking next time I'm in Holland I should look em up in Eindhoven. The only thing that's holding me back (besides coffing up 1000Euro) is that it was built in Korea (or something).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
May 13 2007, 05:43 PM
GMC:er
it looks awsome, im not a fan of the red tho, black or white wud be better, i got my 7 string.. i love it but i can;t really find any songs to play on it other than stuff by Nevermore, anyone know any good bands that use 7 string or artists?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 15 2007, 09:38 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Some dream theater stuff i think, Some Trivium stuff on "The Crusade", and Since Amon Amarth tune to B Standard on a 6 string most of the time, you could play there stuff on a 7 as well.

Oh, and Outworld, Rusty Cooleys Band.

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 15 2007, 09:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ May 13 2007, 05:48 PM) *
I've kept my eyes on his signature guitar(s) for a while. I posted a question here some time about about em (about the even thickness of the neck) but it doesn't seem to be very well known.
I was thinking next time I'm in Holland I should look em up in Eindhoven. The only thing that's holding me back (besides coffing up 1000Euro) is that it was built in Korea (or something).

Well - that thing about Korea - you know if Marcel Coenen himself shreds that guitar that means they are good!! There are lots of vids of him on YouTube tearing up that guitar so i am sure it will work good for me!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 15 2007, 11:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s9U1C4Wgz4...ted&search=

I like this video alot biggrin.gif

He doesnt have the 7 string, but now you know how good he is biggrin.gif

Heres the Seven string, Its Him just Shredding the hell out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cliq6ED1a0...ted&search=

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 15 2007, 11:45 PM
Instructor
Yeah that's why i said that guitar works great for him! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 16 2007, 02:35 AM
I love how the neck is the same width all the way down, all guitars should have that

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:26 AM