Different Styles Combo In One Song, Love it :)
Darius Wave
Dec 14 2013, 11:05 AM
Instructor
People who know me better will find many common things about my point of view about music smile.gif I love this kind of projects. I like when people are not afraid to combine some opposites in one song smile.gif Enjoy smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
klasaine
Dec 14 2013, 05:34 PM
GMC:er
Cool video.
I'd like to see them pull that off live.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 14 2013, 06:07 PM
Instructor
That's so strange because I saw that video for the first time the other day ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 14 2013, 07:25 PM
Learning Tone Master
I really like it this video. Very cool project and bold smile.gif
About your preferences for this twisted music, the first thing which came in my mind was your song Odysseus Quest. That song it's very different, in a very, very, very good way and I love it smile.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Dec 14 2013, 08:24 PM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 16 2013, 04:19 PM
Instructor
That's great smile.gif I hope there would be more people considering it being cool rather than thinking of a few parts don't fit each other tongue.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 16 2013, 06:38 PM
biggrin.gif yes yes i totally love it

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
miguelbatalha
Dec 20 2013, 04:19 PM
Nothing new for anyone who has seen Faith no More live. tongue.gif I'll never forget how they ended a metal song with a scream and all of a sudden with no pause, move on to a "bossa nova" song with the singer singing in Portuguese...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 20 2013, 05:42 PM
Instructor

Great find and share, D-man! I listened to them about an year ago, after a friend of mine recommended them to me! and I had the same feeling of.. oh man..

QUOTE (miguelbatalha @ Dec 20 2013, 03:19 PM) *
Nothing new for anyone who has seen Faith no More live. tongue.gif I'll never forget how they ended a metal song with a scream and all of a sudden with no pause, move on to a "bossa nova" song with the singer singing in Portuguese...

Man, that's Mike Patton biggrin.gif The guy is nothing short of a musical GENIUS!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:59 AM