Practice Agendas, Lot of problems there...
Keilnoth
May 26 2010, 12:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
There are a lot of problems in the agenda. For example, I just posted a new entry but in Draft. Sweet, but how can I edit the entry to put it live ?

The "Entry Options" button just bring me to the top of the screen and do nothing. So I went to My Controls > Agenda options and I selected "Show Always" for the Entry Options and now I can publish my entry. But this is crappy. smile.gif

When I am in my agenda and click on "Your Settings" or "Content block", nothing happen...

There are small down arrows on the "Content Block" and "Entries" buttons, so you imagine there will be a menu rolling out but nothing happend. When you click on "Entries" you create a new Entry...

The Rating button doesn't work at all.

Hope all this will be tested and sorted out. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Keilnoth   Practice Agendas   May 26 2010, 12:54 PM
- - Kristofer Dahl   Thanks Keilnoth - I hope we can get all this fixed...   Jun 8 2010, 01:18 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:27 AM