Intro
Larksen
Apr 21 2013, 02:09 AM
GMC:er
Sup everyone. I'm primarily a bass player who has been playing for about 5 years. I recently picked up a six string guitar as well and am currently interested in studying music theory.

Ska bass-lines are why I started playing bass guitar. I enjoy playing a wide variety of music styles. I've also played in garage bands, church/worship bands, a hard rock band, and a pop/punk band.

I'm looking forward to collaborating with everyone on here in the near future.

Gear: OLP bass with redone electronics and EMG MMTW pickups.
Fender Rumble 150
M-Audio Fast Track Pro

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Larksen: Apr 21 2013, 02:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Apr 21 2013, 08:15 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Welcome! There isn't much that isn't covered here from beginner to advanced lessons... and some bass lessons too. wink.gif Look forward to seeing you around.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 21 2013, 11:58 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC Larksen! smile.gif

Great to see a fellow bass player around. Please let me know if you have any questions about the lessons.

What kind of style do you play on guitar?

Here you can check out our Theory board : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...hp?showforum=25
...please feel free to post any theory questions you might have there.

See you around the forum!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 21 2013, 04:48 PM
Instructor
Howdy Larksen!

Welcome to GMC - let us know if there's anything you need help with around here smile.gif

Cheers!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 22 2013, 03:01 AM
Instructor
Hi Larksen! Welcome to GMC and to the 6 strings world! There are lots of cool features here so take some time to explore the site and let us know if you need some help! Also feel free to join our Collaborations with some bass takes.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 22 2013, 07:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 22 2013, 02:01 AM) *
Hi Larksen! Welcome to GMC and to the 6 strings world! There are lots of cool features here so take some time to explore the site and let us know if you need some help! Also feel free to join our Collaborations with some bass takes.

Yeah man, really, it would be awesome to have two bass players here (Bogdan is one of the two biggrin.gif). You could join us in our collaborations and be the bass man biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 26 2013, 01:08 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC!! smile.gif I"m Todd and I'm one of our Instructors here. We have "Collabs" which are collaborative music projects started by GMC Faculty and by GMC Students. Anyone can join, or start, any Collab. It's one of the many spiff things about GMC smile.gif Welcome!

Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:52 PM