5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Maharzan - Mentored By Muris, UNUSED
maharzan
Oct 8 2009, 04:08 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
oooo... i am almost nailing it.. just one bit of timing issue. Will try recording tomorrow. feeling great.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 9 2009, 12:56 AM
Instructor
Killer, waiting for it!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
maharzan
Oct 9 2009, 06:38 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
aww.. you know what.. I am never going to practice without guitar plugged into the amp. I practiced 2 days without it and when I just thought I got all the notes and I wanted to record, its aweful. Noise, timing, 'delay' all playing crazy on me. But I practiced a bit and I got used to it and I did fix few of my fingerings as well. Will definitely record one tomorrow. I just had a lot of work today. Still working.. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 10 2009, 06:56 AM
Instructor
I know the feel and it's surely frustrating but there's no need to say
that you'll NEVER again practicing unplugged,
ofc it's good to be able to practice plugged but after a while
you'll find it less confusing and problematic, don't worry. smile.gif

Btw, we have some new rules regarding MTP,
check them out HERE and get ready!! wink.gif

QUOTE (maharzan @ Oct 9 2009, 07:38 PM) *
aww.. you know what.. I am never going to practice without guitar plugged into the amp. I practiced 2 days without it and when I just thought I got all the notes and I wanted to record, its aweful. Noise, timing, 'delay' all playing crazy on me. But I practiced a bit and I got used to it and I did fix few of my fingerings as well. Will definitely record one tomorrow. I just had a lot of work today. Still working.. sad.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
maharzan
Oct 10 2009, 11:26 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I am all up for it Muris. smile.gif Punish me! I tried recording today for the whole hour doing the same thing.. I thought I was playing on time with every not landing right on but when I played back, I was playing really early. It has happened to me many times. I found that when I record without headphones, it tends to get right. But with headphones on, although it seems like playing on times, its always ahead. How could that be? weird...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 10 2009, 12:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Oct 10 2009, 12:26 PM) *
I am all up for it Muris. smile.gif Punish me! I tried recording today for the whole hour doing the same thing.. I thought I was playing on time with every not landing right on but when I played back, I was playing really early. It has happened to me many times. I found that when I record without headphones, it tends to get right. But with headphones on, although it seems like playing on times, its always ahead. How could that be? weird...

Headphones vs. speakers shouldn't be that much of an issue unless you don't have a fine mix!
Perhaps you need louder backing compared to guitar sound, like 60-40 approx.

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
maharzan
Oct 10 2009, 05:52 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Ye, I need to practice more on headphones.

So, should we close this thread? I will start posting in another. This was a great month. I am improving some speed and timing (thats a big issue right now).

Thanks Muris.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 10 2009, 06:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Oct 10 2009, 06:52 PM) *
Ye, I need to practice more on headphones.

So, should we close this thread? I will start posting in another. This was a great month. I am improving some speed and timing (thats a big issue right now).

Thanks Muris.

I can close it, no problem, lets move all activities to new thread and that's it. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:45 AM