2 Pages V   1 2 >  
40 Guitar Techniques In One Solo, Guitar World online
Hajduk
Oct 30 2013, 07:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Don't know if anyone saw this and sorry if its been posted. Sinisa 40 guitar techniques is on the Guitarworld website. Pretty cool. Posted Today smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Hajduk: Oct 30 2013, 07:40 PM

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2013, 09:35 AM
Instructor
Hehe! Sinisa hit it pretty big with that one, eh?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 31 2013, 11:32 AM
Instructor
Thanx for sharing! smile.gif Great to know this smile.gif It's a good way to let GMC spread a word outside to make our community bigger smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 31 2013, 07:48 PM
Instructor
Although I was "'unnamed" smile.gif , this is still nice recognition for GMC, Thanks for sharing wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 31 2013, 08:18 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Aw it's a shame that you went unmentioned Sinisa. You, as well as GMC deserve the exposure, that is some great work man. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 31 2013, 08:26 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Wow this was cool! smile.gif

Sinisa - the unnamed hero! laugh.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Oct 31 2013, 08:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
Pretty cool though I'm glad I saw it, I looked and I was like "hey I know that guy" smile.gif I think its still there under latest news on there website

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 1 2013, 03:32 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Oct 31 2013, 11:33 AM) *
Pretty cool though I'm glad I saw it, I looked and I was like "hey I know that guy" smile.gif I think its still there under latest news on there website

Guitar World you say? I couldn't find it. sad.gif You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Nov 1 2013, 08:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
Try this AK, I just copied right out of the address bar.
http://www.guitarworld.com/video-sweep-pic...niques-one-solo

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 1 2013, 11:06 AM
Instructor
This was great to see !

I'm disappointed for Sinisa that they couldn't be bothered to read the info under the video. It makes me wonder why we write video descriptions because nobody seems to look at them and find out;
1. Who we are
2. We work at GMC
3. All the videos at GMC's Youtube channel are made by different people who all work at GMC
4. No, we don't 'have tabs' - the tabs are at GMC !

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 1 2013, 04:15 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Hajduk @ Oct 31 2013, 11:49 PM) *
Try this AK, I just copied right out of the address bar.
http://www.guitarworld.com/video-sweep-pic...niques-one-solo

Ah ha! Thanks Hajduk!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 1 2013, 05:11 PM
Instructor
This is awesome Sinisa!! However it's really sad to read "this unnamed guitarist". Why don't they check the description info?? Can't believe that somebody writes an article about a video without checking the description.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 1 2013, 05:19 PM
Instructor
don't worry Sins! Will make a special tribute collab for ya..."The unnamed player aka man of the 40's collab" smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2013, 06:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 1 2013, 10:06 AM) *
This was great to see !

I'm disappointed for Sinisa that they couldn't be bothered to read the info under the video. It makes me wonder why we write video descriptions because nobody seems to look at them and find out;
1. Who we are
2. We work at GMC
3. All the videos at GMC's Youtube channel are made by different people who all work at GMC
4. No, we don't 'have tabs' - the tabs are at GMC !

tongue.gif

So true man! I always encounter the same question about tabs smile.gif Sometimes, I feel silly for always telling them to either use their ears or check out THE LINK IN THE TEXT DESCRIPTION... Is it so hard to try and read?

Congrats once again Sinisa!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Nov 1 2013, 06:29 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 1 2013, 06:35 PM
Instructor
Sinisa, you should create a song for youtube called "The Unnamed Guitarist". It would be viral!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 1 2013, 06:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 1 2013, 06:29 PM) *
So true man! I always encounter the same question about tabs smile.gif Sometimes, I feel silly for always telling them to either use their ears or check out THE LINK IN THE TEXT DESCRIPTION... Is it so hard to try and read?

Haha yeah... if it's not immediately in front of people's eyes they start asking people 'Where can I' blah blah blah rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 2 2013, 07:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 1 2013, 05:57 PM) *
Haha yeah... if it's not immediately in front of people's eyes they start asking people 'Where can I' blah blah blah rolleyes.gif

And... the immediate answer to 'The tabs are available alongside other materials at....' is 'Ahaaa, so all you want is to take my money!'

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 2 2013, 08:11 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Wow, who is this unnamed guy? We should try to hire him for GMC!!

wink.gif

Congrats Sinisa!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jun 16 2014, 03:12 PM
Learning Tone Master
The video has less than 1000 views left to 4000000 on YouTube.

That's FOUR MILLION.

blink.gif

Very impressive, Sinisa!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 17 2014, 12:27 AM
GMC:er
Just goes to show that if you make a spiff video, and it gets picked up by the right site, you can KILL on the views!! The video is KILLER and so it got picked up on a high traffic site. This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of how to cross promote. Make great vids, try to get them on places with traffic.

One example from my own experience is some of the vids I made using the pro tone bulb deluxe. They were all COLLAB vids featuring the bulb. But it could have been any bit of gear, the piece is irrelevant. The vids got picked up by the vendor who makes the pedal and put on their site right next to the vids from MISHA MANSOOR of PERIPHERY. As a result, I got a HUGE boost in views.
Attached Image

QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Jun 16 2014, 10:12 AM) *
The video has less than 1000 views left to 4000000 on YouTube.

That's FOUR MILLION.

blink.gif

Very impressive, Sinisa!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:10 AM