Random Lesson Request
Martin la guitar...
May 19 2009, 04:14 PM
GMC:er
Hey everybody! An idea just struck me -Would in not be awesome if a instructor could make a beginner, intermediate and advance lesson in the style of random techniques. Lets say you're a beginner, then the beginner lesson will teach you some easy arpeggios and perhaps an easy tapping exercise and alternate picking exercise. Perhaps a blues lick or something like that.

It would be quiet fun to tackle down each lick and then learn the harder lesson.

I think it would give a good insight for all guitar players what they need to learn or practice. The concept with these lesson (in my opinion) should be 3-9 notes exercise or something like that. What i mean with that, is that i usually feel discourage when im going to learn tapping (just how to tap) and i find a lesson who has a 40 notes exercises.

These lesson should also give a good foundation to your musical repertoire. So its not only exercises, but a blues or a jazz lick or something like that.

This is just a quick thought, let me know what you think about it smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 19 2009, 04:27 PM
Instructor
I like your idea !

When I started doing lessons I was doing 4 or 5 different lesson types over one single backing track. Purpose was to present different levels of techniques and melodic approaches. I did octave soloing, soloing on a single string, soloing with arpeggios and chord tones etc.
I could still do something like that, but to do a lick is something different.
Lessons should be at least 30 seconds keep that in mind, so you need to have like 5 licks or more in each lesson I think smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 19 2009, 08:52 PM
Instructor
This is definitely a good idea mate. I'm sure lots of people would like to learn quickly some new stuff, and you can always check out the existing lessons as well. Not all tapping exercises are 40 note licks for example, I thing there are lessons that have simple tapping patterns available as well. So using a search a bit more could be useful too mate.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 20 2009, 03:03 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Here are some cool tapping exercises https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/3-note...s-with-tapping/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...atonic-tapping/ smile.gif

Generally you will be amazed what you can find with a advanced search options! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: May 20 2009, 03:03 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:19 PM