2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Quantum Physics Of Ufo Travel, Physics Geeks Unite Here!
The Uncreator
May 18 2008, 03:19 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Here is a guy, David Sereda, Who explains his theory (Gravity Beyond Light Speed Theory) of how you can accelerate many times the speed of light, Using gravity at high frequencies. Gen showed me this and I found it very interesting, The only thing he needs is Mathematical proof and seems like he would be right on with his theory.

What do you guys think of it?

Quantum Physics Of UFO Travel - Part 1
Quantum Physics Of UFO Travel - Part 2
Quantum Physics Of UFO Travel - Part 3
Quantum Physics Of UFO Travel - Part 4

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
May 18 2008, 03:26 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Hey Uncreator I am very interesting in these stuff.
Thanks for sharing.
Wait I will check it out biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
May 18 2008, 03:38 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Very interesting...this guy needs to be given money. Lots of money.

+Quote Post
skennington
May 18 2008, 03:48 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Yes, interesting to say the least UC. I've always had a question of my own as to why would one think there are not other Universal life forms. I mean, just as we are here on earth, what or who's to say other planets outside of our galaxy could have life.

It's like the 10% mind power question. If some scientist theorize that we only use 10% of our brain, why does a small stroke that may only involve less than 10% effect a person so greatly?

I guess it's questions that will be answered in the afterlife.

+Quote Post
chast
May 18 2008, 03:55 PM
Learning Roadie
I read his book (only till the half, because it got too complicated for me), it is really interessting but it's so compliacted to really understand it.

edit: Sorry, the author was another, but it's about the same topic, that there is something faster than light out there.

This post has been edited by chast: May 18 2008, 05:05 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
JVM
May 18 2008, 04:01 PM
Learning Roadie
It's interesting and seems solid but I don't really know much about it. I think its sad to see that 99% of the comments on the videos are ridiculous conspiracy things and that his audience seems to be the kind of people that don't seem to know much but well, anything but popular conspiracy theories. I'd like to see some peer review.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
May 18 2008, 04:22 PM
Acoustic Instructor
His theory is not just for explaining UFo's
but our current understanding of the universe
Very interesting

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
May 18 2008, 04:28 PM
GMC:er
As far as I can tell it's a conceptual misunderstanding. The second half of this video explains how each individual photon travels at c.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
May 18 2008, 04:47 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Photon travels at c but mass travels faster than that wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
May 18 2008, 04:59 PM
QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ May 18 2008, 04:47 PM) *
Photon travels at c but mass travels faster than that wink.gif

What mass exactly? Mass cannot travel faster than the speed of light, as mass increases exponentially as it approaches c thus the energy required to accelerate is to c is infinity. All maths on the subject confirms this.

Besides, time stops at c so if anything were to travel faster than the speed of light it would effectively be moving into the past which would simply not make sense.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
May 18 2008, 05:03 PM
Acoustic Instructor
but there are current theoris that explains ftl (faster than light.)
If you explaiin it based on E = Mc2 it can't
they use E=mK K may > c2 who knows Einstine may be wrong  smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
May 18 2008, 05:17 PM
QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ May 18 2008, 05:03 PM) *
but there are current theoris that explains ftl (faster than light.)
If you explaiin it based on E = Mc2 it can't
they use E=mK K may > c2 who knows Einstine may be wrong smile.gif

Hmmm. I suppose I can't really comment further without looking into these `theories` properly, but all experimental evidence to date puts the maximum possible speed at c so I'm sceptical to say the least. Modern physics seems to be all about making up elaborate new theories with no experimental evidence whatsoever, and sometimes without even any maths to back it up! Physics has become mere philosophy sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
May 18 2008, 05:26 PM
Acoustic Instructor
That's only a one way.
but yes It's not confirmed yet fully.

But remember Einstine special relativity can't explain anything
The current theories are not yet fully explain the universe,
So we have to wait till they create a such universal thory smile.gif

I totaly agree with you what we are lacking here is evidence
Let's time take that to be done

It's sad that Physics is becoming more philosphical sad.gif

Anyway let's get our axe again and play lightining fast  biggrin.gif  

This post has been edited by Vinod Saranga: May 18 2008, 05:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
chast
May 18 2008, 05:28 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Moon Boots @ May 18 2008, 06:17 PM) *
Hmmm. I suppose I can't really comment further without looking into these `theories` properly, but all experimental evidence to date puts the maximum possible speed at c so I'm sceptical to say the least. Modern physics seems to be all about making up elaborate new theories with no experimental evidence whatsoever, and sometimes without even any maths to back it up! Physics has become mere philosophy sad.gif

Well, it's not sure that c is the maximum possible speed. I'm sorry I would tell you an example, but it's really too hard for me to explain it in English and I just forget the name of it, if I should remember it, I'll post it wink.gif
All that stuff is really complicated and sometimes you can't understand it, you just have to accept it (an example for me is that a photon can be a wave and an electron, I don't understand it, but it's proven experimental)
And trust me, the physic would be happy if they don't have to elaborate new theories all the time, if they had one theory (or formula) to explain the world they reached their goal wink.gif
If you want to get a bit deeper into that world I only can recommend Brian Greene's book, it's really well written and in relation to the topic easy to understand. Maybe you have to read it 2 or 3 times to understand it completely, but it's a really good book smile.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
May 18 2008, 05:34 PM
Acoustic Instructor
or even faster than c biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
unreal
May 18 2008, 05:48 PM
It seems to me (and I have only watched part one of the video), that he makes some quite weird statements, like 'waves are vibrating many times faster than the speed of light', which is just nonsense, because a wave doesn't vibrate with a speed but rather with a frequency, the 'ether' he mentions has been never found in any experiment that was performed and a few more statements sound doubtful to me.

I do not think that special relativity doesn't explain anything, so far it explains many things with great success (even in quantum mechanics), and even for general relativity, there have been direct experiments done which confirm it (just mentioning the Lense-Thirring-effect for example).

I agree, though, that the current theories do not explain everything in the universe, but these new theories do neither, because they are either not testable or they just refuse current experimental results. I think there are enough physicists in the world who would gladly accept a theory that partially invalidates special relativity or quantum mechanics, because that is what would make life much more interesting.

Unfortunately, none of the alternative theories has given rise to any experimental evidence that QT or SRT is wrong (and, approximately quoting Feynman: No matter how beautiful a theory is, if it fails to match the experiment, it's simply wrong).

So, judging from the explanations in the first video I saw, I am uncertain if the guy talking there has too much insight into normal physics like simple wave theory at all, but maybe I missed the key points in the following videos.

And I agree a lot with Moon Boots' statement.

And I'm still looking for a theory of everything that explains why my guitar playing is so crappy smile.gif.

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
May 18 2008, 05:51 PM
QUOTE (chast @ May 18 2008, 05:28 PM) *
Well, it's not sure that c is the maximum possible speed. I'm sorry I would tell you an example, but it's really too hard for me to explain it in English and I just forget the name of it, if I should remember it, I'll post it wink.gif
All that stuff is really complicated and sometimes you can't understand it, you just have to accept it (an example for me is that a photon can be a wave and an electron, I don't understand it, but it's proven experimental)
And trust me, the physic would be happy if they don't have to elaborate new theories all the time, if they had one theory (or formula) to explain the world they reached their goal wink.gif
If you want to get a bit deeper into that world I only can recommend Brian Greene's book, it's really well written and in relation to the topic easy to understand. Maybe you have to read it 2 or 3 times to understand it completely, but it's a really good book smile.gif

My frustration is that I've grown up with the (apparently old fashioned) style of statement-evidence-analysis based physics. I suppose it's inevitable that the further you go the more complicated and less evidence based your theories will become.

I'll be sure to check out that book...should make great bed time reading tongue.gif

QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ May 18 2008, 05:34 PM) *
or even faster than c biggrin.gif

Haha biggrin.gif I guess we'll have to see.

Cheers for the discussion guys, finally somethings motivated me to revise for my upcoming physics exam laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
May 18 2008, 06:00 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Moon Boots @ May 18 2008, 10:21 PM) *
Cheers for the discussion guys, finally somethings motivated me to revise for my upcoming physics exam laugh.gif

Yes we had a great discussion  smile.gif
( but it ended with ? not our fault but our unperfect phyisicists laugh.gif )

Wish you good luck with the exam  smile.gif

This post has been edited by Vinod Saranga: May 18 2008, 06:01 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
May 18 2008, 07:09 PM
QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ May 18 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Yes we had a great discussion smile.gif
( but it ended with ? not our fault but our unperfect phyisicists laugh.gif )

Wish you good luck with the exam smile.gif

Cheers mate smile.gif Theres a section on Cosmology so hopefully I'll do alright in that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 18 2008, 08:38 PM
Instructor
Nice links, thanks. Studying UFOs is a very interesting subject.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:16 AM